SAU Community

Zoid's Gts Build

zoidbergmerc

Thanks for your input guys, it's all really helpful :)

It was funny when I was at the track on Sunday the whole side of the car was covered on oil and some wiser said "Leaking a bit oil oil there hey?" to which I replied, "It's not leaking oil, it's sweating horsepower"

Well, lots of people in the know are suggesting better restricters so I might have to go for that! Then just get some GTR Cam covers and mines baffles when I can find them, bloody things are rarer than hens teeth! Except for those $400 ones on eBay.... he's dreaming.

Here's a diagram of the mines baffles I found, for those who are interested.

baffle3_E.gifbaffle2_E.gif

Edited by zoidbergmerc

woolly the oils to scared when your making 500rwkw to leave home...either that or the catch tanks filled with alpackers

your a nut, or what did you say to me today,"you have a screw loose in your head :D

woolly the oils to scared when your making 500rwkw to leave home...either that or the catch tanks filled with alpackers

his catch can was full of grog last time i saw him drain it lol. all it was missing was a slice of lime and some ice cubes.

• 2 weeks later...

The size of my wheels in these pictures scares me a little bit...

Awesome day, wish I hadn't tightened my rear sway bar the day before, had no rear end traction at all! That's what you get for assuming it will stop raining I guess :P

Your offset looks pretty bas ass though.

I assumed it was standardish until I saw Alex's car, not many skylines getting around with standard offset/rims.

I need a set of 20's and some spinners to complete the bogan look I'm starting to get. God damn hair grows into a mullet every second week... Perhaps it's fate and I shouldn't fight it?

P.S. This thread is so about me, my hair and my car from now on. Better get used to it :P

f**k you and your hair and your car and your favourite colour!

This thread is now a rageathon about oil coming out of breathers.

Just ordered my mines baffles and oil restricters! Testing the baffles this weekend to see what that fixes. I'm going to go and agree with Jangles though and mines baffles plus 26 cam covers will only increase my engine's ability to store oil in the head. 26 covers with baffles are just treating a symptom, not the cause. But they will help with keeping oil in there when giving it the beans up the hill.

Restricters will keep the oil out of the head and keep it in the bottom end hopefully curing my oil surge issues.

No one seems to know what oil restricters went in there, confused.gif Oh well, you get that on the big jobs.