SAU Community

Want To Buy

wrench_

http://epicxtc.com/img/myr32/

Has stock rims.

I mentioned the previous owner so you understand where the kms come from.

I mentioned I'm on my Ps because that's my motive for selling. I realize that I've got a horrible reputation being a P-Plater driver because that P on the back must indicate that I don't know how to control my car, right?

They don't give those Ps to sensible drivers, only the hoons in jap imports or commonwhores speeding into power poles. It's not like those P-Platers do anything good with their life...

Hey there Wrench,

I know you have mentioned that you have been dutifully scouring the online car sites but I thought I might bring this one to your attention. I have been considering checking it out but the location is a little off putting.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=10019787&__Qpb=true&Cr=12&__Ns=pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&keywords=&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846%204294963593%20898%204294795819&SearchAction=N&silo=1011&seot=1&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=52&__sid=1298860558DD

If you want some company on the trip I will come along for the drive, we could make a day of it. Maybe pop into the capital and get some fireworks. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards.

Hey man, that guys a pro drifter. Car must be impeccable.

• Like 1

I mention....

Guy I am looking for a car to buy. I am not looking for stories and tales and personal opinions and excuses. Stories about previous owners and highway kilometers are not relative. No serious car buyer believes that rubbish. If you did, your problem. Go read the buying advice on this very forum.

Took a look at the car, actually looks alright, but you seem to be more trouble than it is worth to deal with, so GL selling the car.

• Like 2
  • Nope 3

Guy I am looking for a car to buy. I am not looking for stories and tales and personal opinions and excuses. Stories about previous owners and highway kilometers are not relative. No serious car buyer believes that rubbish. If you did, your problem. Go read the buying advice on this very forum.

Took a look at the car, actually looks alright, but you seem to be more trouble than it is worth to deal with, so GL selling the car.

Mate you don't know me.

Don't make assumptions based on text you see on a webpage or the fact I'm on my Ps. The most trouble I get in to is not changing the power saving settings on a windows 7 virtual machine, so don't go calling me trouble when I'm far from that.

The car's been sitting at home and is running ten times better than it was before I bought it. It's going to get a full detail as soon as I'm actually at home and not at the office. I drive it around the block or up to the shops every couple days to keep the brand new battery from going flat.

It has 95% tread on unraped, hardly driven tyres.

Only thing I've done to it is change the spark plugs which I didn't even do myself. I got it done at Unigroup Engineering when they dynoed the thing, and it stopped it's power loss at high rpm. The car then ran from 1000rpm to 7000rpm without a splutter and pulled a 152kw atrw. The guy at unigroup even told me I got a good car for the price ($7,000).

I'll send you a PM with my phone number. Give me a call, have a chat, organize a time to come have a look at the car, and then make your decision.

Edited by SKITTLES
  • Like 1

Hi Wrench,

You seem like a smart guy, so I wont try and sell to you too hard. Looking to sell my lovely car, figured you might be interested. I do think you'll find that it meets all of your requirements, and then some that you haven't listed.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=0&R=7632719&keywords&trecs=347&__Ns=pCar_Odometer_Single%7C1%7C%7CpCar_RankSort_Int32%7C1%7C%7CpCar_PriceSort_Decimal%7C0&__sid=12E3466D2B89&__Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=1216+1247+1252+1282+4294961272+4294962746&silo=1011

Thanks

Giles

• Like 1

Thanks mods for moving thread, but here I doubt it will get many views.

This forum really needs a 'WTB whole cars' section, as this one is all parts, or a sub forum under the 'for sale whole cars' section.

I did look to post it here originally but noticed it was all parts.

• Like 2
  • Nope 4

Lol i love your attitude mate pull your finger out please. If i was a seller and you came to look at my car with that kind of attitude, id make sure you didnt leave without a limp. You wanna buy a car be a little nicer about how you go about it if someones car is SHIT theres no need to put them down for it even though you've stated what type of car you want.

Cheers :domokun:

Sid :)

• Like 3

I think you might be going about this the wrong way mate,

i just sold my car a couple of weeks ago, the car sold within 4 days of being advertised... I recieved both emails and also phone calls for the car

for someone to actually pick up the phone and call me shows they actually have some serious intent, but an e-mail just doesn't really cut it with me when it comes to communication, so when you say, you think some people arent interested in selling because they don't reply to your emails, perhaps you should try ringing them instead

needless to say I sold my car to someone who rang me, he came when he said he would (on the phone) to inspect it and he bought it

• Like 3
  • Nope 1

Fine, thank you for you comments.

Now, do you have a car for sale?

It does not look like it. So you are just after some conversation? A new friendship? Perhaps you think the world wants to see your opinions, like some kind of SAU twitter account?

Not interested sorry.

Start your own thread in off topic.

If you have car for sale, please PM only. Still have not found something fitting the description.

If you don't like the way I have gone about trying to find a car, keep it to yourself.

• Like 1
  • Nope 3

Fine, thank you for you comments.

Now, do you have a car for sale?

It does not look like it. So you are just after some conversation? A new friendship? Perhaps you think the world wants to see your opinions, like some kind of SAU twitter account?

Not interested sorry.

Start your own thread in off topic.

If you have car for sale, please PM only. Still have not found something fitting the description.

If you don't like the way I have gone about trying to find a car, keep it to yourself.

Lol this is a FORUM fool... All kinds of people can voice there opinion and write a comment anywhere any time, You shouldn't be posting here if you honestly expect people not to write in your thread weather related or unrelated... You honestly sound like one depressed human being may i suggest you get some counseling?. :) Other wise good luck

• Like 1
  • Nope 1