SAU Community

Want To Buy

wrench_

Lol this is a FORUM fool... All kinds of people can voice there opinion and write a comment anywhere any time, You shouldn't be posting here if you honestly expect people not to write in your thread weather related or unrelated... You honestly sound like one depressed human being may i suggest you get some counseling?. :) Other wise good luck

Thanks for your unrelated comment.... blah blah blah.

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

Speaking of unrelated topics I just had the BEST toasted cheez sandwich eva!

It rocked my sox...

Now, notice how I incorrectly spelt some words there?

This obviously points to my poor socioeconomic status...

I should probably just neck myself but alas I can't afford rope & furthermore have to go & pick up my cousin from jail.

When I get home I might advertise my mint cond. low km car for less than what shit-box examples of the same model are selling for. I'll then wait for the rudest, most arrogant prick I can imagine to e-mail me (e-mail so I know he's serious) then offer him an even better price!

BTW, I only JUST found out there is a limit to how many idiot points (neg. feedback) you can give in one day. So thank you OP, your sheer stupidity has actually taught me something...

• Like 5
  • Nope 3

Fine, thank you for you comments. (you made a spelling error - I marked it in bold to show you )

Now, do you have a car for sale?

It does not look like it. So you are just after some conversation? A new friendship? Perhaps you think the world wants to see your opinions, like some kind of SAU twitter account?

Not interested sorry.

Start your own thread in off topic.

If you have car for sale, please PM only. Still have not found something fitting the description.

If you don't like the way I have gone about trying to find a car, keep it to yourself.

• Like 1

Hi,

I work as a college lecturer with ranging hours, so viewing during work hours can be arranged.

Thank christ i never went to college :stupid:

i am willing to drop the price $100 and throw in a set of 15" 3 spoke mags, 3 with hsv center caps, some gutter rash

Sounds like a bargain. PM me some pics!

I would not take it for free.

I would not take it even if you paid the costs of ownership swap and one year's rego.

And just to help you out, why wouldn't I?

1. Rego stopped recently? 60,000km is not recently.

2. You want to trade it for an rego'd auto? You already have a rego'd auto..

3. Car is mechanically excellent? A 20 year old car with an estimated 300km on the clock? Trade it in. For another rego'd auto. I imagine you will get more than what you are asking.

4. This is nothing like what I have advertised I am seeking. Wrong brand, wrong KM's, wrong body type, wrong transmission, wrong ... everything.

5. Your level of english in the ad is much better than in the forums. It is so bad in the forums you come across as moronic. You can say "whatever this is just a forum", but a forum is a purely place of communication, therefore it is even more important here. And experience has taught me that if you lack those basic communication skills, the socioeconomic group that you belong to will be far down the food chain. As a result the car has probably not had the nicest of lives, nor been taken care of as well as it should have been (i.e, with the right oil, servicing, driving). While this is not always true, it mostly is. I know lots of people using that type of language on forums, but not a good idea when you are advertising something.

6. Tri-spokes? 3 which have center caps? Really..

7. I only have one car park.

Like I said, the ad itself is actually alright. Well presented, good communication skills. And (some) people will buy anything.

Good luck selling the car.

Isnt the bold above an unrelated comment? I am only asking, as because I never went to college I must belong to a lower socioeconomic group. So therefore Imost certainly must be dumb.

• Like 2

What wrench is really saying is that he's some 14 year old who moderates his clans WoW phpbb board and thinks he is top shit with his mad grammer skillz yo!

He once overheard some of the cool kids at his school talking about Skylines and researched them in the hope he could be cool too.

He wishes he owned one so he comes on here with his small penis and his pseudo intellectual bullshit and wastes genuine sellers time so that he can tell the kids at school he is looking to buy a Skyline.

• Like 2