SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Need to sell:

* $100 for 2x JDM S15 450/480cc injectors

* $100 for 1x drivers seat, Ghepardo, black, reclining, adjustable, new, super comfy, bottom mount but no rail

* $9000 for 1x Daewoo Nubira 4-door sedan, 29000kms only, 5spd manual 2.0Lire 4cyl economical 100kw engine, leather interior, 4wheel disc brakes, allow mags

Spalding GOLD series basketball ring portable, spring loaded!!

im selling my basketball ring, as its at my old house and theres no room at where im living now or where my house will be built, its the GOLD series which has the biggest base, biggest backboard and it just general better overall compared tot he silver and lower series, i paid $440 i think it was on special, currently the silver version is on special for $350, mine is assembled but can be slightly disassembled for a buyer ( still most prob need a ute to move) ive had it only a few months great condition will sell for $350o.n.o,

FS

2nd hand MWB brand (japanese) boss kit to suit nardi/momo steering wheels.

NOT hicas compatible - suitable for anyone who has a hicas lock bar or non hicas car.

Has a crack in the surround which had been repaired before I got it but the glue has come away from it.

$20 or trade for a few longnecks of beer

-D

Selling my Apexi Power FC AP Engineering for an RB20, bought it to put onto my Cefiro but im selling the car now so no need for it anymore.

Shoot me a PM if interested, wanting $1100, no hand controller but you can purchase them from Greenline ect

Thanks

Dirt Bike

I'm wanting to sell my '98 YZ250

Good condition

Clark fuel tank

Selling due to it only being ridden 5 or 6 times in 2 years

Looking for $1800ono Can possibly organise a test ride somewhere. Bike is Located in Gawler.

Dirt Bike

I'm wanting to sell my '98 YZ250

Good condition

Clark fuel tank

Selling due to it only being ridden 5 or 6 times in 2 years

Looking for $1800ono Can possibly organise a test ride somewhere. Bike is Located in Gawler.

hey dude any chance you could sent a pic to my inbox at all :P

Howdy guys, my DTM Rush wheels are up for sale again by the looks aha.

They are 18x9.5 +27 painted in satin black with a full set of 255/35/18 with 90 - 85% tread

I am after $1,600ono. for the whole set and beleive me when they are clean they look stunning!

Tinyest bit of rash on one of the wheels lucky to be like 3cm all up and is a really really light graze.

DayCruise019.jpg

R32GTR-7.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Can get more pictures apon request.

Contact me via PM or ring/txt on 0433830055 :D

Wayne.

They'll hang out majorly on the front.. might need a bit of work on the rear too..

the front fenders have been replaced with massively pumped and rolled out guards, 9.5 +27 should be sweet there, would need a few good deg'z of camberz

on the back it will deffo need some massaging, but guys run 10" with similar offset without too much hassle.

but with the stud patern fit?

edit***

18x9+20 and 18x10 +18

DSC_7402.jpg

Edited by rhys5169

Man on a JZX100 18x8.5 pretty much sits flush with the front and a 9 is flush with rear. You'd need a dickload of guard work. Stud Pattern is all good. I'd suggest finding someone with similar sized wheels and test fitting before buying them.

If you are keen my friend, you can come over and put on one wheel to see how she sits if need be.

Just call/PM to organise it :D.

Wayne.

without doing any research, can someone tell me if them rims ^^^ will bolt up t a jzx, they will fit in terms of size (maybe a little guard love) but bolt space?

my mates car with my wheels 18x9.5+15 all round and 235/40's (so stick out 12mm more than the ones you are looking at)

100_0805.jpg

100_0831.jpg

100_0827.jpg