SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Compaq Presario CQ61-107TU Notebook PC (NW982PA)

RRP is $999. Brand spanking new in box, not even opened or touched. Ill let it go for $800, FIRM.

Specifications can be found here. http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/au/en/ho/WF...29-3938413.html

PM me or email: [email protected]

got a rb20 turbo, good condition minimal shaftplay, complete with all lines, manifold. $130

set of rb20 coilpacks with holder. good condition, will give a set of spark plugs with it that were in the car before. theyve done about 100km or so still look almost brand new, $130

Stock front and dump pipe $30

im wrecking a complete rb20 engine (just the engine, not car) so any parts needed pm me.

im after a z32 afm so any offers concidered

i dont use this much so txt me on 0428851616

hi

i have a r34 turbo for sale it has done extremely low kms and is in excellent condition has no shaft play and the r34 turbos run a nylon wheel instead of a ceramic rear wheel. the reason that im selling is due to upgrading to a HKS 2535

im asking $450 ono

dont bother pm in me coz im not on hear very often

contact me on 0408494856

imgp2945b.jpg

make an offer..

orange r32 gtst coner indicators. one clip broken.

turbosmart BOV

rb20 injectors all fine..

r32 cusco fixed front strut brace.

FET turbo timer.

need this stuff gone otherwise i will chuck it.

For sale;

Datsun 120Y 1975 4 on the floor station wagon.

I have had this car only a short time untill a family member was done with their ute, and they are now done with the ute and now there is no need for the 120Y.

It starts first time everytime with no dramas at all, the exterior and interior is a little rough but it runs like an absolute dream no joke.

I have replaced the dizzy cap and rotor button with brand new items as it was fouling plugs but now no worries what so ever, the owner before me put a mint condition 2nd hand clutch in too.

Has a bit over a month of rego and at $26 to change over into your name its a fantastic cheap reliable daily or bush basher if you wish.

It has a pioneer CD player kenwood 6x9's in it.

Its white, has rust, but seriously runs killa.

Start it off at $500ono and we'll go from there :).

0433830055 - PM me - Wayne. Call anytime as I am currently on 'holidays'.

got a rb20 turbo, good condition minimal shaftplay, complete with all lines, manifold. $130

set of rb20 coilpacks with holder. good condition, will give a set of spark plugs with it that were in the car before. theyve done about 100km or so still look almost brand new, $130

Stock front and dump pipe $30

im wrecking a complete rb20 engine (just the engine, not car) so any parts needed pm me.

im after a z32 afm so any offers concidered

i dont use this much so txt me on 0428851616

more parts have been taken off the engine,

rubber intake pipe (rb20) $30

rb20 AFM $70

used pod filter, still good condition, $10

or 90bux for intake pipe, pod and afm

used exedy sports tuff clutch, not sure how much meats left on it but it ran perfect wen i had it never slipped or anything, appears in good condition. $100

still allot of parts on engine, need it gone pm me for any parts

Apexi AFC

The first one with the dials before the SAFC, II and Neo stuff

Good for minor adjustments. Not wanted anymore.

$75

I paid $100 and never used it.

PM me. First with cash wins!

A sad day has come and i am selling the Rb25 Neo Power FC and Z32 Airflow meter.

2nd Hand PFC, i have had for a while and have never had the chance to install in my car - $1600

Brand new Z32 and tomei plug Sold

For sale is my Greddy BOV type RS. Bought this couple months ago for $480 and selling it now due to an upgrade.

Comes with the box and gaskets and everything you need.

Fits R33 & R34.

Price $ 400 O.N.O

Contact me on 0421188765. Kien

post-55319-1253593209_thumb.jpg

post-55319-1253593252_thumb.jpg

Apexi AFC

The first one with the dials before the SAFC, II and Neo stuff

Good for minor adjustments. Not wanted anymore.

$75

I paid $100 and never used it.

PM me. First with cash wins!

SOLD pending payment and collection.

For sale;

Datsun 120Y 1975 4 on the floor station wagon.

I have had this car only a short time untill a family member was done with their ute, and they are now done with the ute and now there is no need for the 120Y.

It starts first time everytime with no dramas at all, the exterior and interior is a little rough but it runs like an absolute dream no joke.

I have replaced the dizzy cap and rotor button with brand new items as it was fouling plugs but now no worries what so ever, the owner before me put a mint condition 2nd hand clutch in too.

Has a bit over a month of rego and at $26 to change over into your name its a fantastic cheap reliable daily or bush basher if you wish.

It has a pioneer CD player kenwood 6x9's in it.

Its white, has rust, but seriously runs killa.

Start it off at $500ono and we'll go from there :P .

0433830055 - PM me - Wayne. Call anytime as I am currently on 'holidays'.

SOLD

I no longer require my single car garage & am selling it to build a bigger one.

It is steel frame with painted zinc sides & roof with a large panel lift up door &

a personal access door on the side. It is approx 8m long & 3.5m wide.

Buyer to remove from Property (north east of city) $350

F.S. Selling My Rims. I did get these rims off another member here but have not put the rims on my r33 yet.

Item: BBS RGR in Diamond Black + Falken FK452 9

Condition: Excellent

Price: 3.5K ono

To Fit: Skylines R32,33,34, V35, S15

18x8.5 +36 Falken FK 452 235/40/18 90%

18x9.5 +38 Falken FK 452 265/35/18 90%

just some more info from the seller i got the rims from

Genuine BBS forged wheels and rare in the present offset and widths. Retails in Japan for close to 4k wheels only not including shipping and duties. Tyres are virtually brand new which cost $1200 retail. Had them on my GTT, no guard mods needed. No gutter rash at all. Few paint chips from everyday driving. Pick up only at this stage. Price is slightly negotiable first in best dressed!

pics

IMG_4512.jpgIMG_5252.jpgIMG_5251.jpgIMG_5250.jpgIMG_5249.jpgIMG_5248.jpgIMG_5253.jpg

ALSO FOR SALE

For Sale - Microtech Dash Unit

Condition - Excellent condition, Brand New Never Used Complete Kit.

Price - $500 posted to anywhere in australia $495 pick-up

Location - Adelaide,SA . can post interstate.

Contact - call me on (0401409575-Allan)

Description/Info -

The Microtech Dash unit provides the driver with all important engine data on it's large,easy to read backlit screen. Also features shift light & warning lights illuminated at desired readings, all programmed with the unit itself.

This unit doubles as a handset and can be used to program the Microtech ECU and tune the car.

Instant scrolling through Data functions displaying water temp, boost, Revs etc can be done at the push of a button without taking your hands off the wheel thanks to the micro button that is included in the kit.

Kit contents include:- Head Unit, COM Cable, Micro Push button and dash mount bracket.

Pics -

this is not my pic as my dash unit has not been used just to show ya's what it look's like when it's on efi_microtech_dash.jpg

Pics of my unit -

th_100_3216.jpg th_100_3217.jpg th_100_3218.jpg

Edited by R334door(s2)

F.S. Selling My Rims. I did get these rims off another member here but have not put the rims on my r33 yet.

Item: BBS RGR in Diamond Black + Falken FK452 9

Condition: Excellent

Price change: $3300ono

To Fit: Skylines R32,33,34, V35, S15

18x8.5 +36 Falken FK 452 235/40/18 90%

18x9.5 +38 Falken FK 452 265/35/18 90%

just some more info from the seller i got the rims from

Genuine BBS forged wheels and rare in the present offset and widths. Retails in Japan for close to 4k wheels only not including shipping and duties. Tyres are virtually brand new which cost $1200 retail. Had them on my GTT, no guard mods needed. No gutter rash at all. Few paint chips from everyday driving. Pick up only at this stage. Price is slightly negotiable first in best dressed!

pics

IMG_4512.jpgIMG_5252.jpgIMG_5251.jpgIMG_5250.jpgIMG_5249.jpgIMG_5248.jpgIMG_5253.jpg

ALSO FOR SALE

For Sale - Microtech Dash Unit

Condition - Excellent condition, Brand New Never Used Complete Kit.

Price Change - $400 for microtech dash unit

Location - Adelaide,SA . can post interstate.

Contact - call me on (0401409575-Allan)

Description/Info -

The Microtech Dash unit provides the driver with all important engine data on it's large,easy to read backlit screen. Also features shift light & warning lights illuminated at desired readings, all programmed with the unit itself.

This unit doubles as a handset and can be used to program the Microtech ECU and tune the car.

Instant scrolling through Data functions displaying water temp, boost, Revs etc can be done at the push of a button without taking your hands off the wheel thanks to the micro button that is included in the kit.

Kit contents include:- Head Unit, COM Cable, Micro Push button and dash mount bracket.

Pics -

this is not my pic as my dash unit has not been used just to show ya's what it look's like when it's on efi_microtech_dash.jpg

Pics of my unit -

th_100_3216.jpg th_100_3217.jpg th_100_3218.jpg