SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

I am selling my video arcade machine. Will take some pics tonight. Is an upright 2 player machine with good quality screen (was replaced about 2 years ago). Machine is ex-"Fun and Games Leisure Centre" machine so is a tad knocked about, but nothing major and works 100%. Asking $400. Awesome fun in any games room/under a verandah, and you can buy pretty much any arcade game under the sun for it off Ebay or through various game vendors about the place. Or you can buy a $300-$500 multi-game jamma setup off Ebay which has like 40 games on them including classics like Galaga, Frogger, 1942/1943, Space Invaders, Pacman, etc etc. Or if you are tech skilled you could put a Mame PC box in it and run any game you want.

Also have 3 jamma games for sale on Ebay for anyone thinking about buying the machine, or for anyone that has one already. Only a few days left on these auctions.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Ebay link)

Street Fighter vs Xmen (Ebay link)

Double Dragon (Ebay link)

Item: Executive Style Office Desk (Beach Colour) ~ RRP - $350

Width 180cm

Depth 90cm

Height 70cm

Item Condition: VG Condition

Price: $125ono

bigdesk.jpg

Heyas

I have several things for sale:

1. Marshall JMP-1 guitar Pre-amp. Less than 100 hours actual power on use. paid $1800 5 years ago. Asking $1400...

2. Holden VN Commodore Series 2 1989 Executive Auto 3.8lt, White. $1500 Not Neg. 150,000 km on engine (genuine). $1500 worth of bushes and servicing done within last 6 months. Needs new rear tyres ($160) and steering rack ($550) as well as registration to be a good daily driver. Car has panel damage on Front right side panel, Bonnet has dents, and there is some rear impact damage to the right rear. (Car was stolen and cosmetically damaged) I've done 20,000km with this car, replaced the fuel pump, ecu, exhaust, torque converter & the usual filters and wheel alignments etc. Interior is in good condition.

3. R31 GTS-X rear spoiler. I never got to fit this to my old R31 before it was written off. Paid $200 for it, asking $100 as is. Color dark blue.

4. A single Auscar 15" Mag w/ tyre, 4 spoke configuration. A leftover from my r31, free to whoever wants it.

PM me if interested......

Thanks

-Ben

Hey guys i have a few things for sale

First item - Brand New HKS timing Belt, bought it for my car ages ago because i thought i needed to change the timing belt but when i went to change it i found the belt had already been changed so its been sitting around doing nothing. Will work on RB20/25/26

Asking $170

Second item - I have a very very very rage HKS gauge insert for a R32 now this goes inside the glove box and can hold 2 gauges (both 52mm and 60mm) and has other holes for TT's EBC's etc, bought this hoping it would fit my r33 because ive been hunting for one of these for about 8 months now but it didnt fit.... (Gauges in pic NOT included)

Asking $150

Third item - I have two Apexi EL gauges for sale one being boost and the second one being exhaust temp, for these to work you will need to get the control unit and the senders

Asking $150 for both

Fourth Item - Stock airbox and snorkel for an R33, good condition comes with filter

Asking $60

Last item - Stock FPR for an r33 good condition

Asking $20

Reason for selling all this gear is to get some $$$ together to get my car back on the road

post-33378-1189931343_thumb.jpg

post-33378-1189931517_thumb.jpg

Edited by /2on

Item: Marshall MG15DFX guitar amp, 15 watts, digital effects

Item Condition: Used for about a year. looks and plays like new.

Price: $200

*AND*

Item: Ibanez RG170DX Electric Guitar

Item Condition: Used, has one small scratch on the bottom of guitar (wouldn't see unless pointed out)

Price: $300 due to scratch.. plays brilliantly

Items:

Blitz Blow off valve on a R33 pipe

Item Condition:

good condition

Extra Info:

bought from a member on SAU, havent been used since, no longer needed

Contact Details:

PM me on here, or on [email protected]

Price and price conditions:

$110 or trade for a R33 sidies of some sort

for sale1 auto trans suit r 32 comes with shifter and tourqe converter

done 70.000 ks is in good condition $ 60 bucks cheap cheap cheap need shed space must go will swap for something intresting like a turbosmart boost controller ect ect cheers dean

Edited by mid life crisis

Pair of black OBX reclining racing seats

Brand new...one has been taken out of the plastic, other still in plastic

Paid $760 for them....please someone take them off my hands....taking offers from $300!

PM for details

1.jpg2.jpg

Edited by Kroozin

• 2 weeks later...

12 volt 50 watt HID kits.

to start with im just selling H1 as they suit the high beams of r33, and most 4x4 spotlights etc, but if you want a different style let me know and i can get you a price.

kits come with 2 globes, 2 ballasts and wiring kit and are the brightest kits available on the market at present.

being 50 watts there approx 1.5 times brighter then 35 watt hid's and approx 5 times more lumen output then your standard halogen globes.

they come with a 18 month warranty

usual price $375 + delivery

SAU price $325 with free delivery in SA

these pics are of the kit installed on my quad with some old shitty spotlights that are only 5 inches in diameter.

the light output is incredible.

contact via pm if interested.

cheers

Darren

post-24852-1191493127_thumb.jpg

post-24852-1191493147_thumb.jpg

Items:

Trust PE2 Catback R33 GTS-T

Item Condition: :)

*As New* Lil over a month old, paid $950 including fitting

Extra Info:

Too quiet for my liking, want to purchase sumthin like Blitz Nur Spec instead

Contact Details:

Please contact Damian on 0404 835 617

Can't really think of a price so offers can be made as long as reasonable, this is ideal for those lookin for performance without unwanted attention. Tweaked @Exhaust Technology today, mid muffler was removed but Marky has kept it

;)

Items:

S15 Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Item Condition:

Excellent condition, painted black

Extra Info:

exactly the same design as this one http://www.carmate.com/product_details.php...R&p_id=8416

Contact Details:

0400044196 or PM me

750 ono

Edited by AFTDRK

Items:

1992 Honda civic gl 1.5L

Item Condition:

158,xxx Kms, Major service done at 150,000, timing belt replaced recently, very economical, stock apart from stainless muffler and cd player.

Extra Info:

Very good condition

Contact Details:

PM me or call 0430 588 797

$5000 Neg.

post-41213-1191928677_thumb.jpg

post-41213-1191928720_thumb.jpg

Edited by AFTDRK