SAU Community

Good Place To Install And Paint Bodykit In Victoria

black hawk

:worship: Hi Guys and Girls.....

How are we??? i am new to this skyline room so please help me out...... I bought a Bodykit for my R33 Skyline GTS-T1994....... But i can't find any place in melbourne who can install and paint this bodykit to my car..... Can you guys tell me any good place ...........Any help will be highly appreciated..... I livein Bacchus Marsh( vic) .......................One thing more i want to discuss with you guys...... I am afraid that i bought a wrong front bumper for my car as my car's front is changed to series-2 but my car is Series-1............... And i think i bought the front bumper to fit on series-1...................... Do you guys think that i can still put on the bumper on my car or not????? Thanks guys.................

hey mate

i got a car currently at team jetspeed, they are located in clayton, do a google and you will find there details

they are costly but the quality of the work is among the best

ive had my previous 2 cars go through them for bodykits and i will recommend them to anyone.

if you wanna save a bit of coin dt pannels in springvale do good work as well

however a workshop will do its best to fit the bodykit up as well as they can but all comes down to the quality of bars you have purchased

also i have a series 2 skyline with an aftermarket series 1 bar and it fitted up nicly, just pokes out 1mm under the headlight which u cannot see anyways cos if the slight difference in curve to front end between the two cars

hope this helps you out

Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for your replies and help.......... I buzz this Jetspeed in Clayton and this lady on phone quoted me $1300 to install and paint the bodykit but she said this quote doesn't include any modification if they have to do to fit the bodykit,,,,,,,,,,, i told her about the story of my front bar that how my car's front is Series-2 and i bought the front bar for series-1................. She asked me about the name of the front bar and i told her its TRUST FRONT BUMPER BAR for SKYLINE R33 and she said that bar will not fit my car ............. i am surprised as you guys told me in your replies that one of u's actullay got Series-1 bar on Series-2 skyline.........I think she got no idea about the situation and just making it up so i have to buy another front bar from her as she told me that she also got TRUST BAR for Series-2 skyline..... I don't know what to do ........but i don't want to buy another front bar as this one cost me $500 by itself......... any help guys.............. sorry to bother u's again............thanks :worship:

hey mate

i got a car currently at team jetspeed, they are located in clayton, do a google and you will find there details

they are costly but the quality of the work is among the best

ive had my previous 2 cars go through them for bodykits and i will recommend them to anyone.

if you wanna save a bit of coin dt pannels in springvale do good work as well

however a workshop will do its best to fit the bodykit up as well as they can but all comes down to the quality of bars you have purchased

also i have a series 2 skyline with an aftermarket series 1 bar and it fitted up nicly, just pokes out 1mm under the headlight which u cannot see anyways cos if the slight difference in curve to front end between the two cars

hope this helps you out

Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for your replies and help.......... I buzz this Jetspeed in Clayton and this lady on phone quoted me $1300 to install and paint the bodykit but she said this quote doesn't include any modification if they have to do to fit the bodykit,,,,,,,,,,, i told her about the story of my front bar that how my car's front is Series-2 and i bought the front bar for series-1................. She asked me about the name of the front bar and i told her its TRUST FRONT BUMPER BAR for SKYLINE R33 and she said that bar will not fit my car ............. i am surprised as you guys told me in your replies that one of u's actullay got Series-1 bar on Series-2 skyline.........I think she got no idea about the situation and just making it up so i have to buy another front bar from her as she told me that she also got TRUST BAR for Series-2 skyline..... I don't know what to do ........but i don't want to buy another front bar as this one cost me $500 by itself......... any help guys.............. sorry to bother u's again............thanks :worship:

Hi Guys,

hey mate picked up my car from there today fully painted and fitted, yes they are pretty costly but they do a top job...i did provide a side skirt that they dont provide/source and they had a few headaches to fit it up, but they got it on looking very good, i actually went down half way during the process to see how the side skirts would line up (as i was unsure myself because of random supplier i havent bought of previously) and they had to shave of lots of the side skirt to get it on so it looks good.

i do have a series 1 aftermarket front bar on my series 2...TOP SECRET is a series 1 front bar...now when i bought it the guy who fits it couldnt guarentee perfect fitment but i liked the bar so i went through with it, yes it did fit however it pokes out 1-2mm near the headlight due to the difference in front end shape between the 2 models.

i had a mate who used to own a series 2 r33 with a TRUST front bar, and he had the same 1-2mm poking out round the headlights (but tbh u can hardly see it)

but as a business they want whatever car that comes in, to go out with the highest quality standard of work, so thats why they might have seemd a bit not willing to fit what you have there, but the answer to your question is, yes it will fit your car however how good it sits on the car is a different question, if i were you i would go down and speak to them in person let them see the bar and they can tell how it will line up etc

thanks very much mate for your reply and advice........... Just need to know one more thing that how much you paid to get your bodykit fitted and painted..............I will go there sometime during this week with my bodykit .................. and talk to the guys who actually fits it........thanks anyway mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cheers

I thought Trust's front bar was designed FOR the R33..... either this isn't true or the lady has no idea what's she's bullshitting about, which I would lean towards the latter more.

Hi Guys,