Stinky Rooster

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it was that simple.

It has two lots of cancer.

One in the throat and one in the brain just behind it's eye.

Because her parents are away at the moment I am at their house with my gf looking after it.

Because of the cancer in the brain, the left eye is being pushed outwards and closely resembles an extremely lazy eye.

She has started scratching at it and it started bleeding on friday morning when I got up to come to breakfast.

So being the good boyfriend that I am I took her up to the vet to see if there was anything that they could do until her parents get back tomorrow as I feel bad about putting it out of it's misery when her parents aren't here and it's their dog too.

I WILL BE AT THE NEXT ONE

That dog has provided many lolz.

It has serious trouble with depth perception.

Was outside having a smoke and it came out with me and walked straight into my front bar and then into my leg.

Does the kings allow dogs?

• 2 weeks later...

This Friday? Same bat time? Same bat place?

same bat time, same bat place next month?

That will be July 1st for those of you playing at home.

I cant make this week due to leaving early friday arvo.

Whoa, July 1st? You guys sure know how to pick em.

Obviously no-one works in insurance, or the financial sector in general?

June 30 is the biggest day of the financial calendar and also the biggest pissup ever.

Friday July 1st is the day when no-one gets leave, everyone is hungover and if you're late, you have to skull a pint of tomato juice with one raw egg inside for every hour late.

Something of a tradition.

But no, lunch will be at the local greasy spoon, probably a crumber chicken cheese sausage or hamburger or something.