SAU Community

*titanium Exhaust*

DONT MISS OUT ON THIS CHANCE TO HAVE TITANIUM ! I currently have this exhaust on my car and im wanting to swap/sell it for a 3.5" JAPANESE Brand Cat back (Stainless) . This exhaust isnt really the sound i am after(Very Raspy/GTR Sound) . I am open to reasonable offers and i can garentee you this exhaust only weighs around 4kg and is very clean (almost new) . Im trying to track down a nice deep sounding stainless exhaust so let me know what you guys have!

If i dont get a trade i will be selling it for $800

post-56843-0-01130200-1298847986_thumb.jpg

post-56843-0-55767900-1298847995_thumb.jpg

So far is a toss up over a Apexi N1 and Trust PE II? I heard you car at dyno day last year Renault one and it was sick ^^

i have a 3.5 in mega n1 currently on my gtr, if your interested we can meet up and trade sounds...

im near the airport, i can meet you half way or something..

call me if you want 0404 301 881

Ive got the same Trust Ti-R system on my car at the moment. The note is awesome. I love that it vibrates the garage door when the car is idling at ~900 rpm. Plenty deep enough a note with a little more displacement. Havent tried setting off carpark alarms yet but I think it could probably do it.

Mine had a 3" flange on it too, but expands out to 90mm/3.5" for the rest of the pipe work. Its straight forward to cut off the titanium flange and change it to a slip fit join so you can link a 3.5" cat to it with no size changes after the cat.