SAU Community

"snow" Button?

hey i've got a 2002 350GT-8 and there is a switch next to the auto shifter that reads "AUTO/SNOW" and if you flip it over to "SNOW" a pretty green light comes on and switches off again when you switch it back to "AUTO"

What is it, does it do anything?

I have only pressed it when not moving just in case my car turns into a super-dooper 4wd weapon hehe.

read the manual but couldn't find it...(import supplement manuals are useless)

let me know if anyone knows how this button works or what it does to the car when pressed

cheers,

Nas

hey i've got a 2002 350GT-8 and there is a switch next to the auto shifter that reads "AUTO/SNOW" and if you flip it over to "SNOW" a pretty green light comes on and switches off again when you switch it back to "AUTO"

What is it, does it do anything?

I have only pressed it when not moving just in case my car turns into a super-dooper 4wd weapon hehe.

read the manual but couldn't find it...(import supplement manuals are useless)

let me know if anyone knows how this button works or what it does to the car when pressed

cheers,

Nas

The snow button make the car skip the 1st gear and start accel on 2nd gear~ and stays on RWD....GT8 dont come with 4WD~

hope that would help,

The snow button make the car skip the 1st gear and start accel on 2nd gear~ and stays on RWD....GT8 dont come with 4WD~

hope that would help,

yeah well my gt8 is RWD of course but i wonder what that button does...