SAU Community

Project Gtrb28 - Powertune Australia Built.

how did you manage to make 900hp b4 7k rpm ?? it that dyno sheet accurate ?? are you running nos ?

its all in the setup. yes the dyno sheet is accurate. no nos required.

=)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you said you cruised it, and it's a turbo car, you really should be able to get better then standard fuel economy. While cruising it, you're making the motor make the same power as a stocker cruised... This should use the same fuel as a stocker. I'd be having serious talks with the tuner. If you cruise it too much I see washed bores occurring...

That's incorrect. The Powertune R34 does not run stock cams.

Some parts arrived yesterday. =)

Nismo socks

image0158n.jpg

Hahah this is the shit right here :D seriously though... why did you buy them? LOL

Good work on the interior door handles too, were they a factory option or something? Love it.

I'm not sure if I missed it or not but what suspension are you running in this?

• 3 weeks later...

Hahah this is the shit right here :D seriously though... why did you buy them? LOL

Good work on the interior door handles too, were they a factory option or something? Love it.

I'm not sure if I missed it or not but what suspension are you running in this?

nismo socks adds more traction

=)

the door handles are off another car

i was running stock suspension at powercruise

That's not cruising around town.

Cruising around town would be sedate driving not unleashing 600kw on.

thats old school cruising none of this lets stick to speed limit and not race any1 from the lights (boring)i wana come cruising with u AH_HAH

GTRB28 recieved some attention at Bodyform today.

Bodyform carbon sideskirts

Bodyform carbon pods

Bodyform wing stands

Clear coated nismo wing blade

dsc00071b.jpg

dsc00072ig.jpg

dsc00073j.jpg

dsc00074tl.jpg

dsc00075kw.jpg

dsc00076bu.jpg

dsc00077o.jpg

dsc00078zp.jpg

dsc00080gi.jpg

dsc00081oo.jpg

dsc00083yz.jpg

dsc00085ih.jpg

lol mr chams cant wait to race it my self lol hopefully it will go to cootamundra and we can see if 704kw or 721kws is faster lol ha ha ha

Engine specs are same as mine but the turbo and cams are a PJ S13 Spec and the car runs @ 45 psi of boost to make 704kws as we only run @ 32 psi to make 721kws same shop same dyno people .......!!!!!!!!

Edited by qsrgtr

Engine specs are same as mine but the turbo and cams are a PJ S13 Spec and the car runs @ 45 psi of boost to make 704kws as we

only run @ 32 psi to make 721kwsworship.gifworship.gifworship.gif same shop same dyno people .......!!!!!!!!nyaanyaa.gifrolleyes.gifnyaanyaa.gifrolleyes.gifnyaanyaa.gifrolleyes.gif

We have run a 9.63@144mphaction-smiley-069.gifaction-smiley-069.gifaction-smiley-069.gif but

the r34 has only gone 10.7whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif at the best pass

Edited by qsrgtr

I can't wait to race this R34

sounds like fun

=)

Engine specs are same as mine but the turbo and cams are a PJ S13 Spec and the car runs @ 45 psi of boost to make 704kws as we

only run @ 32 psi to make 721kwsworship.gifworship.gifworship.gif same shop same dyno people .......!!!!!!!!nyaanyaa.gifrolleyes.gifnyaanyaa.gifrolleyes.gifnyaanyaa.gifrolleyes.gif

We have run a 9.63@144mphaction-smiley-069.gifaction-smiley-069.gifaction-smiley-069.gif but

the r34 has only gone 10.7whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif at the best pass

congratulations man, i'll be out there again soon.

=)