SAU Community

Rpm Gauge Not Working :( Whats New?

Jmans GTS-T

Hey People,

I know most of you guys n girls would have helped with something like this before however, I was wondering if you could help?

I have been reading about how people have been having problems with their stock RPM gauge... Ive had my R33 1995 Gts-t for just over 12 months now and my stock RPM gauge has never worked L I have ripped out the cluster to check all the wiring, but everything seems fine! Does anyone know where the wires for the gauge finish up in the engine bay? As there might lye the problem (I hope)

I had a friend come for a ride in my car the other night who said "haha, your RPM gauge doesn't work!" my response was... at least I'm not wasting my money doing up a Lancer... :) (i then felt a little better)

Thanks for your help...

Jamie

i think there is a tutorial on here somewhere about fixing it, it requires you to pull the cluster out take apart the tacho and jiggering something or replacing somthing, search the tutorial section.

thanks for your help with that... i will have a search and see if i can find it...

I've ripped appart the cluster a couple of times and had a good fiddle but has never worked :(

Will try and find the info and see if it helps.

Thanks!

• 8 years later...