SAU Community

Whiteline Nm35 Stagea Sway Bar Group Buy

Daleo

I am organising another group buy for NM 35 Stagea Sway Bars. We require a MINIMUM of 5 orders to go ahead.

Whiteline; http://www.whiteline.com.au/index.php have just added these exciting new products to their lineup! These bars are so new they do not even appear on Whiteline's own website yet!

Whiteline have used their years of experience and on car G-meter testing to ensure these bars are a prefect match for the Stagea

Front 32mm Blade adjustable; RRP; $320. Group Buy price; $210

Rear 20mm Blade adjustable; RRP $285. Group Buy price; $188

Rear Heavy Duty Ball Link Adjustable; RRP $175. Group Buy price; $115

Heavy duty Stainless Upper Link Mounts; $60

You can order any item individually, or all of the above to make your Stagea a corner devouring beast!

Delivery is not included in this price, and rather than quote a "one size fits all" cost, contact me with your postcode for an accurate shipping cost.

As I live in Faulconbridge (Blue Mountains), all those wishing to come to me are welcome otherwise, I am happy to travel a reasonable distance in the Sydney area to deliver at no cost!

This is a massive saving over retail, and an excellent chance to get hold of fantastic quality components that will really improve the handling of your wagon!

Due to the one off nature of this product, I will requre FULL payment by 15th April 2011, and delivery is set to be around 2 weeks later; 29th April onwards(actual delivery date may be a little earlier or a little later) depending on manufacturing lead time.

Please PM me for a shipping quote BEFORE depositing any funds.

Rest assured, I will be keeping in touch through the process, and in contact with all purchasers once they're ready!

Banking Details;

Dale Laughton

ANZ Bank

BSB; 012-836

ACC; 5333-44981

When making a payment, please use your forum user name as a reference, so I can confirm payments.

So let's get cracking!

Cheers, Dale

• 5 weeks later...

Ok guys, update!

We are now fully subscribed for this group buy!:banana:

Due to the obvious demand, if you've missed out; don't worry! I'll wait until this Group Buy has been delivered, and then I'll gauge interest with a view to running a second Whiteline Sway Bar Group Buy.

If you wish to get involved in the next one; keep your eyes on the forum over the next month and you'll see where we're at.

Please don't PM for the next one yet; I want to make sure I can keep track of everything, so no-one misses out.

I'm also hoping to be able to supply other Whiteline parts (not just for Stageas) on an ongoing basis, as the prices I'm being quoted on other parts are excellent. So if you need bars, bushes,links or anything else from Whiteline; I should be able to help :thumbsup:. Again please wait until I deliver this Group Buy; then fire away!

Once again; thanks for your support, it's been great dealing with you all so far, looking forward to delivering a fantastic product to you all!

Cheers, Dale.

keen for NM35 and R32GTR and R33 GTR.

yes I need them all

matt

Ok Matt, let me get some prices for you, and I'll PM this week. Any idea if you want to go fixed or adjustable for the R33 rear? Options are 22mm fixed, 22mm adj, and 24mm adj. R32 fr/rear, & R33 front are adj.

Where are you located?

• 5 weeks later...

Update time.

THE BARS AND LINKS HAVE ARRIVED!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I will be picking up everything on Monday and putting everyones kits in the mail during next week.

Given estimated postage times of 2-3 days; some of you will have parts late next week and the remainder after the weekend.

It's a fairly big undertaking to get all of these packed and sent, as you might imagine, but I'll be going as hard as I can to get them out quickly.

A few people have made changes to shipping addresses over the last couple of weeks, If i could get you all to confirm with me that the addresses I have are correct; that would be great.

Thanks again for your support and also your patience with this Group Buy; it's been a pleasure dealing with you all; we're almost there.:thumbsup:

I'll do my best to PM everyone over the weekend, but feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.:cheers:

Cheers, Dale.

Final update!

All of the bars have been posted this morning, and PM's sent; so hopefully you'll all receive them prior to the weekend.:thumbsup: If not, it'll be directly after.

Busted my arse getting them out in the last 2 days; you guys better appreciate it!:nyaanyaa:

Only a couple of sets left for pick up, and it's all over.:banana:

Thanks again guys.

Cheers, Dale