SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Hey guys. Live in D'bay, the better side lol. I'm opening up an Auto elec shop in Morayfield next door to my tuner, so you'll probably see either of my cars floating around.

Mine: White R32 4 door

Plates: 116 HKS

Has 317rwk

Daily: White N13 Pulsar.

Plates 811 IDV

Wifes: Marine Blue R33 4 door

Plates: 583 JJQ

Standard with the usual mods.

Nice!

Could be an opportunity for a meet point when you open the shop?? Then the cops won't hassle us as it's your business???

Is it next to RPM up near yamaha or ??

It's on Dickson Road. About 100-200m up the road from the north entrance of the shopping centre, in the Pitstop complex. Peter (RPM) has given me the opportunity to run my own shop under the RPM banner. As for the meeting spot at the shop I think it's all getting fenced off, as we want as much protection as possible for both our sheds. Once everything is up and running we're looking at having a dyno day. If ya around the area when it's open pop in and say hello.

Hey guys, living in Caboolture.

got a 2003 V35 coupe, pretty standard.

2006 bi-xenon headlights

Factory LSD

Alpine headunit and speakers

Koya 19x9.5 +15 wheels

MCA suspension

Infinity badging

Can't wait to start spending some money on it.

maroochy.jpg

i live in morayfield also, have a unique colour green(looks better in real life) r33 gtst.

Currently building an rb30det for it

has a gt3082,44mm tial gate, high mount manifold, greddy copy intake, 660cc injectors, haltech e11v2, large front mount, water meth injection

But lucky me getting to drive my missus fwd diahatsu applause with about 30hp

post-29115-0-16963500-1301932614_thumb.jpg

Ok we have plenty enough people to organise a get together even if it's only to shoot the shit and dream about what we want to achieve with our toy's anyone got an Idea for a meet Location and a night / time.

My opinion would be wait til the easter break is over and the cops lay a little lower. I have heard the cops are doing a blitz this weekend and up til easter on common spots. I'm not sure if some of you guys have heard of Club Highrollers at all, but i'm a club member on there. We are based mainly from sunny coast to the gold coast, but have had a few members join as far as tassie. We are having a drag day out at Willowbank, plastic vs muscle battle. The spots have been filled unfortunatly, but could be a good day to come and watch. Use the link provided, clubhighrollers, join up and let the good times roll. We have new management now and have a few events and monthly cruises to attend. Be good to see some of you join.