• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
autObarn

RB26DE for sale at JMS

39 posts in this topic

Saw an interesting and rare engine for sale at JMS the other week, a fairly tweaked RB26DE engine package. the ultimate NA!

if thats the same one that was posted on here ages ago its been there for a while, the engine is made by impul with very little more power then the 25de, it came out of a 32 which had full gtr running gear, very rare engine.

sorry stand corrected thats what i ment to say.

how much was it going for, wouldn't mind gettin my hands on that...

I wouldn't

there's a complete autech RB26DE sitting in a yard in Okinawa going for 4k (buying price in japan) according to the local car trading newspaper... altho by the you brought it down here it'd probably cost more.

I'd be hard to justify spending that much money, for only 160 kw

Jun and Apexi both make kits to convert a RB26DE to a RB26DETT beating single turbo moster capable of ver 500hp.

I remember reading about this YEARS ago in Wheels or something...

It was an Autech-produced car, as Nismodified stated, and it was basically everything the R-32 GT-R was, bar the TT's. I think (not sure, so don't quote me on this) it was even a 4-door, and as you'd expect, it looked HOT!!!

Seeing that car waaaaaayyyyy back then (early '90's) started my love for the '32 four-door... :rofl: :boinkcar:

there's 2 autech's in the R32s... the 4 door GTR (4 Door Sedan with entire GTR running gear) and the RB26DE model. and no the engine and drivetrain is completely different to the GTR (ie no ATTESA, no AWD)

i have seen a R32 Autech Rb26DE going for sale in yahoo japan auctions online, im not sure how much it was thou.