SAU Community

RB26DE for sale at JMS

The Autech R32 "26" was a bit of a fizzer in my opinion. It was a pretty boring looking R32 with less power than the GTS-t Type M at almost twice the price new. They were also all autos.

Not everything Autech does is gold. They also produced the R32 "Driving School Sports Sedan" version which was about as base model as it gets.

lol yeah got the brochure for the driving school one...

BUT it comes with 2 sets of pedals dude lol... i wanna own one of those... actually no, my mates will always press the accelerator when i go past cop cars n take corners.

Autech just makes speciatly cars, ones that factories don't make, but the public wants. Its not necessarily a sports tuner. Tommy Kiara, Impul and Nismo on the other hand are sports tuners.

these look liek and interestign engine

there was one of these car for sale on yahoo ages ago they were auto and 4wd and 4 door. 250 shouldnt be hard with a few tweaks ie cams etc

Water cooling serial 6 cylinders * DOHC Cylinder

Inside diameter x distance mm 86.0×73.7 Entire aerodynamic volume displacement cc 2568 Compression ratio 8.5 The highest output

PS/rpm 220/6800 Largest torque

Kgm/rpm 25/5200

• 8 months later...

Interesting engine.....

Compression wise is still the same with the RB26DETT?

If it does, I wonder if It drives.

It's a nice rare engine. But I don't think it worth the price since now adays you can get a newer engine fron Nissan (even in NA) that has meet the 206kw japanese limit (on paper).

if its the same engine autobahn's reffering to. its an rb26 na autech special which supposily rev's to 9 or 10? i can't remember which but some high figure. guess what you expect from an autech special...

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...