SAU Community

Parts Substitute Questions

Nic_A31

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exact same as R32.

Universal sensor, but the plug is same as R32.

If the plug isn't a direct fit, then the middle wire is signal, and the 2 outer wires are 12v for heating the sensor when cold (which you don't really need).

As long as your loom is from a DE, DET or 25DE the plug should be direct fit.

20E only uses a single wire sensor.

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/ngk-ntk-lambda-sensor-oxygen-ntk-nissan-skyline-r32-gtst-gts4-gts25-rb20de-rb20det-rb25de-p-42.html

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys

nearing the end of finally getting my laurel finished and on the road, just wondering what i can use for a window washer bottle if i cant find a laurel one? and my windscreen wiper motor brother its little plastic ball joint, are all nissan ones universal?

And same with overflow or should i just get any random nissan overflow and make a bracket to hold it?

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys im new on this site and recently bought a rb20det ceff anyway long story short i have come to the conclusion that my igniter pack(part number:2202058s01) (black box that sits on rockercover) has shat itself. is there anyother igniters that will work on this car (not phased about having to change plugs thats no issue and if so possible places i can find them? thanks guys

Cefiros come with both series 1 and 2 RB20s.

The square shaped plug on the ignitor module is series 1, series 2 has a same sized plug but the shape is a bit more round on the corners.

Hit any local Jap parts wrecker and they'll be able to sort you out.

Generally, S1 RB20s are found in R31s, S2 in R32s.