SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

I saw this car on Saturday, I had to look a few times to realize It actually was this car

Haha yeah a few changes!

Definatley coming along in leaps and bounds mate. Hope to oneday meetup at a track once my 34 is finished

Saw this pop up on my facebook feed this morning.. looks fantastic :)

Thanks mate, not everyones taste but its what we wanted :yes:

So were you able to get it on the trailer? Jez said he had his cusco ramps for you to use but you were adamant you would get it on haha

Yep after Scott cut the front of the trailer off we were good to go :laugh:

Looking good mate!

Keep the updates coming :)

Thanks mate!

Normally i'd upload photos as i go but will just dump them all on once complete.

Brakes are done.

Sump is done.

Accusump is done

Custom front reo done.

Exhaust changed to HKS.

Oil line replaced due to damage.

Wiring loom all stripped.

ABS/HICAS etc all gone.

Front end is all complete.

Next stop panel shop for proper fitment of rear guards and side skirts along with interior paint job...

So much getting done behind the scenes :)

• Like 1

Thanks mate!

Normally i'd upload photos as i go but will just dump them all on once complete.

Brakes are done.

Sump is done.

Accusump is done

Custom front reo done.

Exhaust changed to HKS.

ABS/HICAS etc all gone.

Next stop panel shop for proper fitment of rear guards and side skirts along with interior paint job...

.....ownership transferred to Timmy ;)

Thanks mate!

Brakes are done.

Sump is done.

Accusump is done

Custom front reo done.

Exhaust changed to HKS.

ABS/HICAS etc all gone.

Nice list of work done! :)

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on removing the ABS. It's something I've considered as some places I read suggest that the ABS systems in R32/R33/R34 are pretty antiquated and not overly useful, although other people suggest keeping the ABS is a must for a track driven car. I'm divided!

.....ownership transferred to Timmy ;)

Lol its not a drift nugget so you cannot own!

Nice list of work done! :)

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on removing the ABS. It's something I've considered as some places I read suggest that the ABS systems in R32/R33/R34 are pretty antiquated and not overly useful, although other people suggest keeping the ABS is a must for a track driven car. I'm divided!

To be honest i was not keen to ditch it, it will not be completely removed initially incase i want to activate it again but i believe it will make me a better driver if i can learn to live without it. As i dont have a lot of experience behind the wheel it was nice to know it was there, so without it ill just have to learn quickly!

Ill be happy to give feedback on how it goes, the brakes will require a bit of setting up initially but once sorted i am hoping they will be good!

If we ask nicely enough can we get some pictures? ;)

What would you like to see and ill see what i can do.... :)

• Like 1

So who did your Accusump setup? Can you describe the install? I am about to rip mine back out and go about it another way...lol not sure if I am getting too clever for my own good. As my unit is in the boost hard up against the back of the seat behind the strut tops I am relocating my valve to the engine bay..thinking is it should react a little quicker only having to pressurise 60mm rather than 2m of 10AN line running under the car

So who did your Accusump setup? Can you describe the install? I am about to rip mine back out and go about it another way...lol not sure if I am getting too clever for my own good. As my unit is in the boost hard up against the back of the seat behind the strut tops I am relocating my valve to the engine bay..thinking is it should react a little quicker only having to pressurise 60mm rather than 2m of 10AN line running under the car

PM coming your way...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Matt. Just finished reading all 104 pages of this thread! .. and yes that certainly was me who spun out in front of you at SMSP (South) almost a year ago now. Can't believe how much you've put into this car!

Decided to read up on what you did as my 33 is off the road for now and after spending half my weekend just ripping stuff out of of the engine bay I stood back to look at the sorry thing and thought... "time for an upgrade!" Wish I had just a fraction of the time you must have put into the build. I can't wait to get started but it's going to be a long road though everything you've detailed here will save me a hell of a lot of time.

Looking forward to seeing the 34 on the track again sometime.. hopefully not in the too distant future.