SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

all the fab work and aero looks great. can see many many hours in there.

Cant wait to re-wire my car... it will be a good feeling when yours is done.

Thanks mate, the man hours in fab work add up real quick when it comes to one off custom parts... But the end result is worth the effort and cost!

The wiring was a disaster! Looking forward to having it all neat and tidy, the idea is to spend the money on it now and hopefully keep any electrical gremlins away for the future!

wow awesome build, subscribed

Thanks mate...

Some updates were posted half hour ago on Vacy Smash Repairs FB page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vacy-Smash-Repairs/303873696482857

These pics show the interior painted. head over to their page and give it a like for more updates.

Nice updates, looking forward to testing and your impressions :)

Me too mate! I am sure testing will have some hiccups as so much is new, but it is all part of the fun!

agreed... awesome vision and build. Great to see such good quality

well done keep pushing hard and just take a photo of the smile on your face once you've had the first drive and everything goes to plan !

Edited by bcozican

Just the original white...

Call me Mr Original... lol

I plan on keeping the whole car looking plain as a GTT/R should look.

I will be keeping stickers/logos to a minimum, however the companies that have supported me so far will also have a say in this.

Yes I have a say in it [emoji322]

These last few pages..... Wow!

The changes have taken me quite a while, i was just a bit busy and didnt get around to doing updates for a long time :) I underestimated the amount of work it would take by quite a bit lol

agreed... awesome vision and build. Great to see such good quality

well done keep pushing hard and just take a photo of the smile on your face once you've had the first drive and everything goes to plan !

Thanks mate! That day is coming very soon...

Interior is painted, exterior will all be done tomorrow!

Yes I have a say in it [emoji322]

Lol no you dont, Shh :P

Need to sort your right foot out first hahaha

Its the left foot i have issues with, sprained ankle to be precise lol

Throttle control is not an issue, sticky tyres masked this problem!

For those that havent clicked on the Vacy link above -

Untitled_zpsbr8khhr3.png

I underestimated the amount of work it would take by quite a bit lol

Untitled_zpsbr8khhr3.png

Looks spiffy in white. You'll need to wear sunglasses :)

Any half decent build takes time and I don't reckon many average-Joes can set realistic time frames and hit the initial completion target. This thing should be worth the wait though.

The changes have taken me quite a while, i was just a bit busy and didnt get around to doing updates for a long time :) I underestimated the amount of work it would take by quite a bit lol

Thanks mate! That day is coming very soon...

Interior is painted, exterior will all be done tomorrow!

Lol no you dont, Shh :P

Its the left foot i have issues with, sprained ankle to be precise lol

Throttle control is not an issue, sticky tyres masked this problem!

For those that havent clicked on the Vacy link above -

Untitled_zpsbr8khhr3.png

Always ssh over here

Looks spiffy in white. You'll need to wear sunglasses :)

Any half decent build takes time and I don't reckon many average-Joes can set realistic time frames and hit the initial completion target. This thing should be worth the wait though.

Yeah even in the booth it was very bright! I am assuming once the dash and seat etc are back in it should cover some of the brightness but it sure looks better then it did a few weeks ago!

The team at Vacy Smash Repairs are doing an amazing job, cant thank them enough for everything so far!

Always ssh over here

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Paintwork looks amazing! Cant recommend Vacy Smash Repairs highly enough...

If you need any paint or panel work done on your skyline i recommend giving them a call on (02) 9601 2478

Sneak peak can be found on my Facebook Page -

https://www.facebook.com/Woottenracing/photos/a.819477888122136.1073741829.817653311637927/869910329745558/?type=1&theater

Will update the thread with proper photos when time permits!

• 3 weeks later...

man it looks MEAN!

Thanks mate!

There is a pic of it on the ground here -

https://www.facebook.com/Woottenracing/photos/a.819477888122136.1073741829.817653311637927/877728018963789/?type=1&theater

It is currently getting wiring done and will be on track soon!