SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

hey quick question...

How much does this thing weigh now?

Will let you know in a few weeks...

Its not going to be overly light as it still retains factory power windows and doors etc... Adding the accusump and cage would have weighed it down a bit too... Will be interesting to see!

Looks nuts dude well done!

Facebook is blocked at work but will check out the smash repair place when it's home time :rofl2:

Thanks mate! Pretty happy with it all...

Vacy Smash Repairs have done an epic job and i couldnt have done it without them...

Will let you know in a few weeks...

Its not going to be overly light as it still retains factory power windows and doors etc... Adding the accusump and cage would have weighed it down a bit too... Will be interesting to see!

over 9000.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more pics being uploaded to FB over the coming weeks. While the car was clean out of the booth we decided it was a good time to get stuck into it and take some nice clean pics...

https://www.facebook.com/Woottenracing/photos/a.819477888122136.1073741829.817653311637927/887547627981828/?type=1&theater

Thanks to Vacy Smash Repairs for the amazing paint work and also to Hosking Industries for the photo shoot! Ill update details in here in the near future as it will be featuring in a couple of magazines.

• Like 1

Haven't sent his build thread for a while, am amazed how it looks now

Good to see someone repping the GTT on the track :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, been busy at work and on the car so havent really updated anything for a while... Slowly getting there though :)

Sneak preview of the photoshoot with Hosking Industries -

https://www.facebook.com/HoskingIndustries/photos/a.305186982862282.66384.151361221578193/894152483965726/?type=3&theater

Will post proper images and updates once they are all done and released.

• Like 2

Looks f**king mean!!

Sure does ;)

Very keen for the pics!

Sorry if i've missed it, are you competing in wtac this year?

Nope mate, i knew it was an unrealistic goal a few months ago! I could still technically make it but going to a big event untested is just a recipe for drama...

The car will do more club level and Super Sprint style events until i learn to steer it haha

Looking awesome.. :wink: any plans for future motor or keep replacing with stock neo's if it ever lets go that is.. :biggrin:

Lol stock FTW :P

I have discussed a turbo change with Forced Performance, so eventually ill have a new surprise :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mat I just saw a photo of your re-incarnated 34 in the R34s...please thread, looks awesome!

The custom undertray extension was made too, this stays fixed to the car when the front end is removed -

11270139_1414327222230544_91766185_n_zps

Sorry to jump in but a quick question about the undertray, have you got a photo from underneath with the full front end in place?

Are you running an undertray/diffuser out the back at all?

I'm keen to DIY a flatter undertray for my GTT at some stage and looking for some pointers :)

Hey Mat I just saw a photo of your re-incarnated 34 in the R34s...please thread, looks awesome!

Sorry to jump in but a quick question about the undertray, have you got a photo from underneath with the full front end in place?

Are you running an undertray/diffuser out the back at all?

I'm keen to DIY a flatter undertray for my GTT at some stage and looking for some pointers :)

Hi Mate,

No not at this stage, will develop it as time goes on but at this stage its just what you see in the image above.

• Like 1