SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Matt, car looks outstanding :yes:

You still keeping the FP3076 on ?

Thanks mate.

Long term, not likely... Turbo is great but i want to run more power with less boost and stress on the engine at some stage...

• Like 2

Thanks mate.

Long term, not likely... Turbo is great but i want to run more power with less boost and stress on the engine at some stage...

RB30 bottom end with a precision turbo or now its track only do you think you could get more from a 2J conversion ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Thanks mate.

You know what turbo and engine package you need

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, blah_blah said:

Hey Matt,

Im just curious what wheel alignment settings you use?

Just going in for one on Saturday :)

Will send you a PM mate!

Been a while since i have been on here.... Most updates have been on Facebook :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A lot has happened over the past 12mths... STILL the same stock NEO from factory, STILL the factory headgasket...

The engine is getting a bit tired but it is not stopping us from setting PB's and having fun!

For more info check out our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Woottenracing/

Here is our last track day at Wakefield Park, we are finally in the 63's and heading in the right direction for a 62 hopefully later in the year.

• Like 5

On 23/03/2011 at 4:00 PM, 34GeeTeeTee said:

I am NOT aiming for big horsepower or a time attack machine, i am just aiming for an all rounder that is OK on the track and the street too...

Uh huh..

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Anfanee said:

When the motor does finally pack it in, what are you thinking?

Slap another one in and keep thrashing i hope! Trying to keep the engine cost down so i can do as many events as possible!

4 minutes ago, Anfanee said:

When the motor does finally pack it in, what are you thinking?

1 minute ago, Anfanee said:

Rb30? can still do it on the cheap.

Heaps of people have been telling me that... But then ill have to change turbo setups and minor stuff but it all adds up! Will decide soon as the old engine is getting tired...

Yeah that is true. 

I'm still amazed that this motor is still going, hats off to your mechanics and tuners for the maintenance schedule on that. Even to not have done a HG is amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 34GeeTeeTee said:

Heaps of people have been telling me that... But then ill have to change turbo setups and minor stuff but it all adds up! Will decide soon as the old engine is getting tired...

Damn, yours is still alive.. mine went bang, took out the turbo too LOL

• Like 1