SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Yaaaaayyyyy!

Finally running, bet it felt good to hear it.

I thought this day would never come lol

I was starting to think the day would never come too :/ BUT its here and it runs...... Apart from a few little issues like a fuel leak and sticky thermostat etc its running smoothly.......

The cams are smoother than i thought which is awesome, itll suit the stealth theme :D Itll be quiet and not sound like a tractor soon once the exhaust is back on!

Well tune wont be complete today :( But the hold up has been the exhaust shop so it doesnt matter....... I know its in the best possible place!

Apparently with the half tune on E60 and low boost its already making in the 280's so hopefully good things to come tomorrow, time will tell i guess.

They reckon it sounds like a baby T51r too which is what i thought, AWESOME :woot:

E-Flex is only E70ish so i assume that means less power than if it was true E85? But at the end of the day the clutch is likely to fail over a certain KW anyway so i am sure it will be fun!

Well tune wont be complete today :( But the hold up has been the exhaust shop so it doesnt matter....... I know its in the best possible place!

Apparently with the half tune on E60 and low boost its already making in the 280's so hopefully good things to come tomorrow, time will tell i guess.

They reckon it sounds like a baby T51r too which is what i thought, AWESOME :woot:

E-Flex is only E70ish so i assume that means less power than if it was true E85? But at the end of the day the clutch is likely to fail over a certain KW anyway so i am sure it will be fun!

Yes Things are coming along nicely , and may I say bring on the high boost.

So, it will be finished on Monday.... Bugger.... But still, really happy with everything so far :D

The official figures at the moment are 283rwkw on only gate pressure of 1 bar so should make a nice amount of power on the full tune with another 6-7 psi and E85 :yes:

Saw your car today, looks nice. Should see well into the 300s on E85 and 20ish psi.

Thanks man! Appreciate it...

Hope yours went well? Adam will give it a tune on Monday and see how the thing goes with the quiet exhaust!!

Like Legal 90db type quiet.... It's 3inch with high flow car but had big Jasma approved mufflers which I am sure are a restriction.... It's a

Sacrifice that you gotta make on a street car though to get it legal I guess... :)

Still running on the dyno but couldnt be happier with the first result today -

320rwkw on only 15psi! I am so impressed!

post-47580-0-77037800-1340593900_thumb.jpg

I love what they did with this, brilliant! -

post-47580-0-61139900-1340593927_thumb.jpg

So you know you wanna swap cars with me yeah?? Yours is done now, that's no fun, mine still has plenty for you to mess with :P

Seriously though man, awesome result. Hurry up with the graph, I wanna see what the curve looks like! I like the glovebox too, looks mad. Personally wouldn't like the wideband hidden away like that but I'm just jelly :laugh:

So you know you wanna swap cars with me yeah?? Yours is done now, that's no fun, mine still has plenty for you to mess with :P

Seriously though man, awesome result. Hurry up with the graph, I wanna see what the curve looks like! I like the glovebox too, looks mad. Personally wouldn't like the wideband hidden away like that but I'm just jelly :laugh:

Hahaha i have been playing with cars for too long, time to actually try driving one :P

Yeah i am MORE than happy, i am kind of shocked....

Its all about the stealth theme :ph34r:

congrats Matt,

Can't wait to check this car out in person.

Thanks Mate, pretty happy with the result!

Will be happy to show you on one of the SAU_Newy meets or cruises etc

thats a wicked result! mine is going in on wednesday for tuning, (only on 98 though)

get some graphs up!

Yours will still be mental even on 98! But yeah i am REALLY happy! :woot: