SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

I'm getting excited about mine just seeing your results! hopefully nothing goes wrong with mine! (fingers crossed)

Yeah i was surprised at the result to be honest!

ON EDGE - Yeah its just pump E-flex

Good work matt car sounds crazy on the dyno i was at JEM I heard it on the dyno.

Thanks Bobby! So glad it is finally with them! They have been amazing and the results are nothing short of impressive :D

Well done Matt, that is an awesome outcome. Makes all the sweat and tears worth it when you get a figure like that.

You must take me for a spin at Marulan, I'm not asking, I'm telling you!! Hahahaha ;)

Well done Matt, that is an awesome outcome. Makes all the sweat and tears worth it when you get a figure like that.

You must take me for a spin at Marulan, I'm not asking, I'm telling you!! Hahahaha ;)

Spin i can handle, straight line.... Maybe not so much :P

Bet you are counting down until you can pick it up

You have no idea... Although I am stuck with work commitments at the moment so as soon as I can I'll go get it, can't wait to thank Adam and the boys for what they have achieved... So far :P

I said it before and I'll say it again nice result and nice sounding car

If that was mine though I be wanting to get another 17hp out of it just so it makes an even 500

Edited by m.j.h

I said it before and I'll say it again nice result and nice sounding car

If that was mine though I be wanting to get another 17hp out of it just so it makes an even 500

Haha thanks mate.... It sounds alright :yes:

Nope, the turbo was at its limit, pushing it harder just makes things unsafe, the tune revolved around reliability hence why i went to JEM :)

Ill play with it is for a while then consider a 3082 down the track, lets see what Kurtis comes up with first ;) no pressure champ lol

Haha thanks mate.... It sounds alright :yes:

Nope, the turbo was at its limit, pushing it harder just makes things unsafe, the tune revolved around reliability hence why i went to JEM :)

Ill play with it is for a while then consider a 3082 down the track, lets see what Kurtis comes up with first ;) no pressure champ lol

Haha thanks none at all. We all know that if i finished First you would be trying to bet me ; )

The car goal is response if I get my power goal its just icing on the cake

That turbo you have should be an animal... It'll give a good comparison between the 2 setups... Although the exhausts would be good If we had the same... You'll get your goal, I'm confident ;)