SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

i agree, you dont want to get too much attention, only draws problems from police and thiefs etc.. thats why i prefer the GTR spoilers and parts cause i think they retain a subtle factory look still,( so to speak) also alot of bodykits become a pain with scraping and cracking which brings down the quality of the package..

it looks good.

Ahhhh that reminds me, the only upgrade i do want is the 34GTR wing that bolts straight on...... Look so much tougher and still looks fairly subtle if that makes sense

Iqzbt.jpg

Definately looks good.

i agree also, all i changed on my exterior is the wheels.

Skylines are a good looking car from factory, a little lower and a nice set of wheels car really finish them off well!

the more i look at that GTR spoiler the more im not sure, it just looks a bit high and like it doesnt belong, maybe it needs to grow on me.

im sure ive seen better aftermarket ones that arnt so fat and high up on some GTR video's,

Edited by SliverS2

the more i look at that GTR spoiler the more im not sure, it just looks a bit high and like it doesnt belong, maybe it needs to grow on me.

my vote is the gtt one, im sure ive seen better aftermarket ones that arnt so fat and high up on some GTR video's,

A good example is Martins Tommy Kaira 34 GTT, it comes with a GTR wing and looks like its meant to be there, tbh they aren't much higher at all, it's more the adjustable blade and a nicer design....

Criticism is always welcome tho man :) everyone likes different things, otherwise it would be a pretty boring scene ;)

sorry didnt mean to criticise, i like choyda's GTR from first page, that front spoiler is awesome and the rear looks good, sits nice too

first time ive actually looked closely at the 34's, they are pretty aggressive looking, nice rear bar on the yellow one too.

ok thats my 2cents.. :ph34r:

sorry didnt mean to criticise, i like choyda's GTR from first page, that front spoiler is awesome and the rear looks good, sits nice too

first time ive actually looked closely at the 34's, they are pretty aggressive looking, nice rear bar on the yellow one too.

ok thats my 2cents.. :ph34r:

You know the GTT is Choydas old car :P he has been awesome and i to this day am glad I got the car from someone genuine!

Ants (yellow gtr) is one of the nicest examples you will see, gorgeous car!

They look tough next to a GTT that's for sure.... But RWD = skids which then = :D

All good buddy, Kurtis is going to beat me to it as him and Jez have had the drama with his car so we will wait and see which path he takes :D

And to clarify, i am not having the same problem as Kurtis but it does seem to be similar in ways, once again i dont want to say too much until JEM has a look as i know they will sort it out, i just break stuff :P

Yeah I have killed two sensors : (

I would like to try a haltech one but I'm waiting for warranty claim hopefully I get my money back

Then we can test out the haltech one.

Hurry up and get running so we can race

Yeah I have killed two sensors : (

I would like to try a haltech one but I'm waiting for warranty claim hopefully I get my money back

Then we can test out the haltech one.

Hurry up and get running so we can race

Was wondering when you would pitch in :P

Keen to know how you go mate....

Yes!! Let's race.... ;)

My bad dropped the ball

In Canberra working my ass off I love Vodafone : )

Any luck with rear main seal yet

Haha fark you have a huge work area.... Watch out in ACT, there are a few wasteland fags down there....

If I don't get one by this weekend then the bid is going in temporarily, I'll pull it out later.... It's actually easier than I remember in the 34, can't wait to get a damn hoist!!!

Oi ya farken dog!

Us ACT peeps welcome with open arms

And rape dungeons

And I accept with much <3

But might scare off the common folk like Kurtis.... He actually works hard and doesnt whore on FB

And I accept with much <3

But might scare off the common folk like Kurtis.... He actually works hard and doesnt whore on FB

I feel very welcome

And I must say the more I come here the more I just want to tow Skybitch around awesome roads and bends out here

So box in on sat so beers and skids on sat night

" in your shed or couse "

Nothing to see here officer : )

I feel very welcome

And I must say the more I come here the more I just want to tow Skybitch around awesome roads and bends out here

So box in on sat so beers and skids on sat night

" in your shed or couse "

Nothing to see here officer : )

Come give me a hand man! I'll supply beers!

do you have any in car vid's, all ways good for a watch.. might do some of mine to compare.. :yes:

may have missed it but how did the cat go? did it change the sound at all?

Edited by SliverS2