SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

do you have any in car vid's, all ways good for a watch.. might do some of mine to compare.. :yes:

may have missed it but how did the cat go? did it change the sound at all?

Not really mate, it wasnt on the road long enough to get any :/

On the cat note i was literally just on the phone to George from Venom Exhaust Works discussing it, i was about to link him to the thread and you bumped it up and made it easy to find :D

The R34 cats are not complete yet so we discussed it and due to the short time i have to get everything ready he is going to send me a universal 500 series cat and flanges and ill get it welded up to speed up the process, he has been really helpful so if you want a cat for your car give him a buzz on 0402 753 146

Am hoping it will help with response, cant see it changing the sounds too much though as the big rear muffler should still be doing its job :)

Edit - Just saw you have a 100 cell in your sig.........

Not really mate, it wasnt on the road long enough to get any :/

On the cat note i was literally just on the phone to George from Venom Exhaust Works discussing it, i was about to link him to the thread and you bumped it up and made it easy to find :D

The R34 cats are not complete yet so we discussed it and due to the short time i have to get everything ready he is going to send me a universal 500 series cat and flanges and ill get it welded up to speed up the process, he has been really helpful so if you want a cat for your car give him a buzz on 0402 753 146

Am hoping it will help with response, cant see it changing the sounds too much though as the big rear muffler should still be doing its job :)

Edit - Just saw you have a 100 cell in your sig.........

Mine changed the sound

Mines 100 cell or 200 can't remember

Metal race cat

:laugh: youve had a massive advantage with the metal cat and 3.5inch exhaust.... Mongrel! :P

Will try a cat with my pissy 3" exhaust and see what happens

I swear you said 3.5 man! And you have a free flowing cat which i am going to have soon too :D

AND i have a clutch that will last :P Still dunno how yours held up and mine epic failed!

Nope 3 the whole way expect cat of cousre but still 3" in and out .

And I believe clutch comes down to operator error : )

Nope 3 the whole way expect cat of cousre but still 3" in and out .

And I believe clutch comes down to operator error : )

Well there you go eh? We will see what the cat does to it then ;)

Operator abuse! There was no error in skids :P

Well the Venom Cat arrived today and it looks good! 100 cell almost looks like a decat in terms of restriction so it must flow EXTREMELY well :D

Old high flow -

inren.jpg

New 100 cell version -

BC0O4.jpg

And its a little bit more bling than i expected... Ill see how low it sits and if its below the chassis rail i might coat it with something, will be a shame as it looks good BUT i am trying to keep everything stealthy -

u0TIi.jpg

wow - that makes your old high flow look pretty restrictive

Now i have it off the car the old one doesnt look THAT bad, its probably only 200 cell down to 100 cell so it may not be a huge difference as i first thought.... But worth a shot!