SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Such a shit run lately hope it turns around soon so you can get back out on the road

Yeah thanks mate.... Stainless tube arrives tomorrow BUT in speaking of my luck, TNT had lost my damn rear main and boot etc so it'll now be a few days late :/ will get it in the weekend though no matter what it takes!

that cat looks nice, you gonna polish it when you do ya oil changes lol :P

you sure made alot of power with a 3inch system ..

Funny you say that, was considering heat coat black :P

Yeah I think Ash posted somewhere he made in the 370's with a 3inch and Kurtis was close too... Will see how the cat goes and then look at the rear muffler later.... Trying too keep it quiet....

Funny you say that, was considering heat coat black :P

Yeah I think Ash posted somewhere he made in the 370's with a 3inch and Kurtis was close too... Will see how the cat goes and then look at the rear muffler later.... Trying too keep it quiet....

Don't worry

That cat will change colour soon enough as soon as its heat cycled a few times

Shit news about TNT

Don't worry

That cat will change colour soon enough as soon as its heat cycled a few times

Shit news about TNT

All good, The parcel should be here soon!! 3" pipe arrived too so gotta go get the cat flanged up!!

More positive news - SAU NATS entry confirmed

come on man 6 weeks to go..

my car is parked nice and safe ready to rock and roll.. its odd when a car is ready so far out from an event, i almost want to pull things apart to double check haha

Will give it a good skid on sunday but not blow another head gasket

Quick update, pulled the front cover off the gearbox after cleaning it all the other day so i could replace the Input shaft seal, i was NOT impressed when i found this -

n7LOT.jpg

The picture doesn't show how bad it actually is, i run an ordinary ruler over it and you could clearly see how much material has been worn off it... It looks like the surface has either picked up sand and dirt due to the torn clutch boot which i am replacing OR material off the clutch, there was all sorts of crap in the housing but mostly melted brass etc which would have happened at the time of welding so i DOUBT it would have been in there for a long time... This just adds to the list of disappointment from the car BUT i will get it all sorted!

Amayama are searching for one for me now, hoping for an email this arvo!