SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

I agree, this would make for an interesting result, perhaps even with the 3582 hta? I found your graph again the other day Owen, I still can't believe the response.

I would think a HTA3076 would be a bit wild if the TS works as well on it as it does on the 3036 Owen has, i would be inclined to go the 3582 in that case and make the power with epic response!

In saying that, any more power than i have now would probably take a bit of the fun away on the street and would push the internals past their limit which for me would not suit! I am certainly happy with what i have :yes:

Hey Mat, your breather setup looks stock but is your breahter setup the standard setup ;)? Wanting to convert mine to standard and get rid of the catch can setup but not sure if its wise with a motor with alot of stuff on it.

Hey Mat, your breather setup looks stock but is your breahter setup the standard setup ;)? Wanting to convert mine to standard and get rid of the catch can setup but not sure if its wise with a motor with alot of stuff on it.

Yep, it's the standard setup mate.

I agree, this would make for an interesting result, perhaps even with the 3582 hta? I found your graph again the other day Owen, I still can't believe the response.

If you look at the boost curve its got plenty more in it too, a flat line of 1.4bar would of made that graph even steeper..

If you look at the boost curve its got plenty more in it too, a flat line of 1.4bar would of made that graph even steeper..

My old turbo maxed out on 1.4bar so dont be surprised if Owens is basically out of puff... Not saying there isn't more in the setup, but he could have been getting near the limit of the turbo to some degree.... Where is Lithium to elaborate on this? lol

Wasn't yours set up in that same way by JEM? Sort of goes up to 28 then scales back for the rest of the powerband?

Both turbos did the same, yes.

The old 3076 was forced to 24psi and bled off to 20psi where it made peak power..... Keep in mind we made the similar power on 22psi bleeding to 20psi but got a little more out of it with the higher boost.

The new turbo graphs i still haven't seen as yet, I've been waiting for Adam to send the PDF's through too me so i can have a good look. I have only seen as much as you guys in terms of the big graph from the hero run. The turbo was run up too 28psi and bled off too around 24psi, the turbo/setup reached its limit... I think with a free flowing exhaust and holding the boost a bit would have seen the 400 mark possibly BUT that is putting a lot of heat in the turbo and engine AND i am running a stock engine and headgasket remember, i was shocked when i saw it survived 28psi and 391kw lolz.

Apparently some boost was taken out and it stayed at 387 so once i get all the graphs i can post them with the proper results...

thats with a 3inch dump still isnt it?

anymore mods comming matt? im thinking myself of buying an RB30 block to build over time. :P

Edited by AngryRB

thats with a 3inch dump still isnt it?

anymore mods comming matt? im thinking myself of buying an RB30 block to build over time. :P

Yep it is... Screamer did a lot of work too!

There will be maintenance mods etc but nothing big coming in the near future, it will be more upgrades of broken parts.

AND will be more using the car for what its built for rather than working on it ;)

When you taking me for a run matty? This saturday?? :woot:

Nope, Carmen will be driving the cruiser or golf i think... Will come say G'day and catch up for a feed for sure!

I would think a HTA3076 would be a bit wild if the TS works as well on it as it does on the 3036 Owen has, i would be inclined to go the 3582 in that case and make the power with epic response!

In saying that, any more power than i have now would probably take a bit of the fun away on the street and would push the internals past their limit which for me would not suit! I am certainly happy with what i have :yes:

Wow that curve is pretty awesome - man a twin scroll HTA3076 would make for an incredible street RB25 setup, next step for Owen's car? :D

HTA3582 would be just nuts, probably similar response to a normal GT3076R but good for nearly 100rwkw more haha

i enquired with them, and they won't sell just the comp wheel and housing,

bastards!

Haha nicely put! :P BUT even nicer to know you are enquiring :D

If its all in the comp wheel and comp housing then could someone remake a comp wheel in a 0.7comp cover to replicate the same thing at a lower price? eg stao?

not sure if its being done already .. but doesn't HTA use garrett parts and just modify them?

just a thought

• Like 1