SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Haha, sounds good mate. Im back for 4 days in 2 weeks time. We should catchup and do it. Bring your car over on the 17th, stay the night and we can play with it on sunday the 18th?

17th rings a bell for some reason! Ill check with Carmen and let you know man :D

Being low in the 34 throws out the geometry of the suspension i think, the centre of gravity is out, bump steer issues, coilovers bottom out (they are only cheap stuff too).... There was quite a bit too it and i am probably giving all the wrong info BUT simple answer was to set the ride height about 8-10mm higher than it is now... Which will still look good and if it helps with handling then its win win!

I think it will reduce some scrubbing!

Lol be good to get some feedback from Richo actually ;)

Or come down to one of the SAU VIC Track events and just get him to drive at the track for a few laps :D

Or come down to one of the SAU VIC Track events and just get him to drive at the track for a few laps :D

Lol with the track record I have had my car generally doesn't complete a few laps :blink:

Well hopefully that is a thing of the past haha

Haha you guys just wait for my 10 threads about what injectors to choose!

I would not be surprised one bit tbh :P

Just hurry the fark up, get some 1000s in there, get the jungle juice tune and get SKIDS :woot:

1000s won't fit in my stock rail haha

Learnt that from Scotty

Now I have to start a thread about fuel rails as well ;)

Screw Scotty :blink:

Haha well its been done 40000 times before so i am sure its not a new thing! You should try start a thread on that SAU forum type deal.............

How do I make my NA faster?

Why does my 3 inch exhaust sound bad on my NA.

Thinking of buying a skyline when I get off my P plates. Can you guys tell me how to get the loudest blowoff valve sound?

Nailed it! Now go fix your farking car Acting Senior Mani!

Hmmmmm 9.5's on the front.... They only come in a Matt Black and take 8-12 weeks to get done but i guess i can get them sprayed in Satin black to suit the others easy enough...

82wlW39.jpg