SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Just finished reading this thread. Absolutely love your car, Love the stock look. May become the path for my 34 when its in my hands. What exhaust are you running?

Nice work! I have the Apexi system (Super Megaphone II i think)... Its so quiet its not funny yet still flows big power :yes:

Epic car Mattty love it! Good to see a fast RWD car that wasn't built just for da straight lines bro! :yes:

Thanks Mick_o..... It was always meant to be an all rounder, not particularily good in any one field, just able to have fun in as many as possible! I want to do more track and hill climb this year so will probably give things like Texi a miss to save stressing the poor thing out haha....

Hows your beast coming along?

Oi you still coming on the 26th

Yeah ill still try make it down, will see what happens with the cooling system i guess :)

The beasts going well thanks Matty just waiting for FP taking their sweet ass time with my 73 HTA been almost 3 months now :verymad:

Hoping the budget will permit me doing a few hillclimbs and track days myself... The bug bit on hard after my 1st track day at SMSP south circuit last year.

Looking forward to seeing you out there again soon :yes:

The beasts going well thanks Matty just waiting for FP taking their sweet ass time with my 73 HTA been almost 3 months now :verymad:

Hoping the budget will permit me doing a few hillclimbs and track days myself... The bug bit on hard after my 1st track day at SMSP south circuit last year.

Looking forward to seeing you out there again soon :yes:

Strange, they had mine too me in a week :O They were damn quick....

And yep i know what you mean about the track days, this year will be plenty of track time i hope! A few things on the calender already :yes:

Hopefully we can catch up at an event soon!

Anything exciting to report? Or is your car broke again? :P

Basterd :domokun: lol

Its jacked up just getting some work done before next Wednesday... Will see how it goes :whistling:

Will be plenty to update on as the year progresses! :yes:

• Like 1

Track day!!! See you there

Want to follow for lines??

Ill be there ;)

Will be doing some tuning etc while on track so will be looking for some open space... Once done then yeah ill probably come play!

Lap times!

You need to beat the red turd tractor!

Lolz, if i get it to finish a session without breaking something then its a successful day, not that worried about times yet! Reliability is the issue i have!

So due to the smaller shed i decided to go to Super Fail and grab some Go Jack thingos... They are brilliant and it was basically buy one get one free! So i gave them a trial and they work awesome :woot:

IMG_7935_zps6967dbf6.jpg

IMG_7936_zps4dcbd6f3.jpg

IMG_7937_zps7c4e8de4.jpg

IMG_7938_zpsfec5ddfb.jpg

First time the car has been sideways and actually under control :rofl2: