SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

You only need to drop the diff, not the whole subframe. Better get on NS and have a look, what do us guys know of race cars such as yours...

Is there enough room on the skylines to mod incar Scotty? I have never bothered to look...

I doubt it, mine is r200 also I think, the breather is in a prick of a spot. If it has a hose on it already you might be able to extend it...

The M35's had hoses on some, and little breather caps on others. Not sure why the differences.

Not that fussed tbh.

It's lived doing track days like this for a long time... Doubt I'll break it.

What does the r200 have for a breather?

Anyway, next up for me is a bigger bmc.

Bugger!

It does have the push on hose type setup... Might be able to just disconnect the old one and leave the hose there and run a new line upwards somewhere... Ill have a look on the weekend!

Not that fussed tbh.

It's lived doing track days like this for a long time... Doubt I'll break it.

What does the r200 have for a breather?

Anyway, next up for me is a bigger bmc.

I dont want oil near my brakes or tyres... I have enough trouble all on my own without that :P

Ah, piece of piss then, just make a longer hose, and end it in one of those bottles you seem to use ...

:P

Lol that was Adams last minute modification :P New setup is in planning at this stage... Will hopefully involve Hypertune etc

Pipe the breather into the exhaust! That'll keep the oil off your tyres and brakes. :woot:

Most of the exhaust gas seems to flow out the slight leak that some call a screamer :laugh: