SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Did u shield the ABS unit on your setup? (assuming high mount yeah??) I am

Wondering if it's going to cause me dramas or not? And the wiring loom near the manifold is probably an issue too... PS lines? Damn heat!!!

I've seen loads of cars getting around with high mount setups that haven't shielded their ABS units... Whether that means it's not an issue or not, I don't know. Ask JEM? PS lines might be, most people seem to relocate the reservoir to the radiator. But again, that might not be a choice based on function. Surely JEM will answer all those questions?

Did u shield the ABS unit on your setup? (assuming high mount yeah??) I am

Wondering if it's going to cause me dramas or not? And the wiring loom near the manifold is probably an issue too... PS lines? Damn heat!!!

I have some of that gold heat reflective tape I was planing on applying some to it.

But I'm hoping that a heat proof painted and wrapped dump should hopefully not be to hot ( like extreme heat) so should be able to get away with it .

As for PS lines I haven't given much thought to them , I moved the reservoir to front side of tower that's about it

I've seen loads of cars getting around with high mount setups that haven't shielded their ABS units... Whether that means it's not an issue or not, I don't know. Ask JEM? PS lines might be, most people seem to relocate the reservoir to the radiator. But again, that might not be a choice based on function. Surely JEM will answer all those questions?

The PS Rezzy will be going next to the airbox, there isnt any room for it anywhere else unfortunately.... Ill be asking them though for sure!

I have some of that gold heat reflective tape I was planing on applying some to it.

But I'm hoping that a heat proof painted and wrapped dump should hopefully not be to hot ( like extreme heat) so should be able to get away with it .

As for PS lines I haven't given much thought to them , I moved the reservoir to front side of tower that's about it

I want black stuff :ph34r:

I just checked the thumbnail images i had on my PC of the other cars and they both run the Rezzy where i have, so it must be OK to do.....

post-47580-0-14509500-1338417797_thumb.jpgpost-47580-0-26436700-1338417811_thumb.jpg

Updates to come in the next few days... The ECA, Wideband and boost gauges are now all wired up in the glovebox and the car is awaiting the wiring in on the Haltech PS2000.... Once this goes in they should be able to start it and begin the tuning process..... Nerves are setting in...... :ermm:

Yeh tell Adam to pull the french fry out already, we want the nugget started! :rofl2:

Hahaha :P hell yes we do!!! That reply was hilarious!!!

Kurtis34 - will get you pics etc as soon as I can... Looking forward to seeing yours too!!

No where near enough updates man, you're supposed to be keeping me motivated! :P

Any news??

Oh shiiiiii...... I thought u had given up on me :P

No real updates to give.... The man himself was in on Saturday working on my wiring :D because I have to run the PS2000 stand alone I assume it's a Huuuge job!!!

Will call for updates tomorrow and keep u motivated!! Kurtis is cruising along too so I am sure he will beat me to updates :P

And Hijack away man, be more than happy to see another local weapon ;)

Oh shiiiiii...... I thought u had given up on me :P

No real updates to give.... The man himself was in on Saturday working on my wiring :D because I have to run the PS2000 stand alone I assume it's a Huuuge job!!!

Will call for updates tomorrow and keep u motivated!! Kurtis is cruising along too so I am sure he will beat me to updates :P

And Hijack away man, be more than happy to see another local weapon ;)

Haha nahhhhhh, I let my dummy sit on the floor and get dusty for a bit, but I've picked it up again. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to keep you in the dark with what I'm planning now though, my build thread needs fresh excitement ;)

Haha nahhhhhh, I let my dummy sit on the floor and get dusty for a bit, but I've picked it up again. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to keep you in the dark with what I'm planning now though, my build thread needs fresh excitement ;)

Oh dear god!!!

Please say high mount :P

Hahaha don't keep me in the dark you mongrel, I've showed my cards!! :D