SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking about bringing my 260 along but hadn't driven the GTR in 4 months or so (since Rising Sunday). Will do next time. :thumbsup: Oh, and apologies for not saying hi to you guys - I got caught up with the 34 crowd. All the stags looked good!

yeah at instyle customs is yours the one i see at ELECMEC with the series 2 autech front bar? nd craig well when its done i live in rocko so just pm me and you can come around but probably still be off the road for most of the rest of the year as have to put stereo back in and change exhaust. it will be at motorvation finished but display only as i will be overseas for work i get back end of jan then will be happy to come out for a cruise with everyone

yeah at instyle customs is yours the one i see at ELECMEC with the series 2 autech front bar?

Yep, the front bar looks rs260 copyish but shes only a RS4S.

I haven't seen your car but one of the dudes from instyle wanted a look at my rear windows to make masking easier on your car, or something like that...

Good to catchup with you Tibi :thumbsup:

good to show you some of Perth Hills :yes: ,

Have to sort a evening up in them again soon :whistling:

Cheers Chuckie.

Was a good night surrounded by a couple of school busses :D

Yeah,it was a great night fellas. Driving down the hill at midnight not knowing where/what was coming ahead of me,almost took a short cut straight down to the bottom at one point :whistling:

I'm up for another one as soon as you guys are :thumbsup:

You'll hear from me soon :woot:

Hi guys, I've just purchased a Nissan Stagea.

I've had a Toyota Soarer for about six years so now it's time to learn about a whole new marque!

My Stagea is a 98 RS4S, black, manual so looks like a big old hearse haha. Has some light mods but won't be doing much to it, want to keep it fairly tame and reliable. Will post some pics once I get a chance to take it out for a shoot!