SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I've just purchased a Nissan Stagea.

I've had a Toyota Soarer for about six years so now it's time to learn about a whole new marque!

My Stagea is a 98 RS4S, black, manual so looks like a big old hearse haha. Has some light mods but won't be doing much to it, want to keep it fairly tame and reliable. Will post some pics once I get a chance to take it out for a shoot!

Sounds nice :D

I'm pretty new to the Stagea thing myself, but they're a great car.

cheers

Good to see another here. Was this this one advertised on CarSales?

Yeah it was. It has fairly high ks but drives well. I'll get the 200,000km service done a bit early just to make sure she's all ship shape as it turns out I might be moving to SA so will probably drive it across the Nullarbor - not a place you want a breakdown!

The interior did need a good clean out as ithad been a bit of a family car, got a lot of the kid muck out but unfortunately the seats are a little stained in the back. Might look into either dying some sections eventually. it's nothing too tragic in the mean time.

Also need to investigate a better option for the amp install as it currently takes up the right side rear passenger footwell.

It also has some 19 inch rims on it and while they look really cool the ride is affected quite badly. I might return to the stock 17s it came with.

that stag is very nice. plus wheels suit it nicely. very clean.

Indeed 18th and 19th is the Perth round of Track Battle & ADGP, meet and great cruise to the track :P

hell yeah im down for it. meet and greet at ADGP for sure. anyone SOR wonna cruise up to barbs?

I don't know if anyones interested but I have a 98 series 2 stag for sale. Needs a couple of things but it's pretty good price considering... factory manual, r34 gtr wheels.. its in forsale section here for 5k

here are the latest pics of new paint job almost done :) just needs pearl over the top:

Like the blue split line on the body line, nice way to break up the colour swap and a good colour contrast.

Looks sweet.