SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car should be out of paint next week but has to go to c-red for muffler change, de-cat and rear camber arms for more low. then back to alberts in cannington to have stereo put together so 10th may be a bit too close to have it all done but look when its done ill post up and if people want to make a leisurely drive down to rockingham to come have a look and go for a spin you're more than welcome but would prefer to keep it mint and not drive it between completion and motorvation.

show of 10 hands or im out

Didn't you organise this?? :glare: And you're not going to show up if you don't get 10 cars?? (I would go but have a prior engagement)

On a separate topic - caught up with Jim, Chuck and Tibby last night - the photo below was taken in complete darkness.... go figure! :blink:

3428.jpg

Edited by 32godzilla

exactly, but doesnt stop others from going up to mundaring. the only cars im interested in is daniels and yours.

probably better to wait till after xmas so moar ppl can make it.

Then why post stuff up pinch.gif ,

I don`t see why your posting meets only too play games with People :stupid:

not right way too set meets up :cheers:

so i guess you should not post in here as i shall ask for it too be REMOVE READ WHAT IS SAID IN 1st POST :thumbsup:

2011-12-11112514.jpg

So ronery.....

Was a good solo drive through kalamunda to the hotel, waited in the carpark for a bit, bailed and saw a white c34 with grey/black front end on the way to mundaring.

Did U turn back to the hotel to say hello but no one was there so went to freo for lunch...

Next time.

Didn't you organise this?? :glare: And you're not going to show up if you don't get 10 cars?? (I would go but have a prior engagement)

On a separate topic - caught up with Jim, Chuck and Tibby last night - the photo below was taken in complete darkness.... go figure! :blink:

3428.jpg

great work, Jim shadow man lol,

good night out with lads & Lasses,

need to do it again Jim maybe few more may come,

get a date set Jim & we will head your way & hit the road.:cheers:

2011-12-11112514.jpg

So ronery.....

Was a good solo drive through kalamunda to the hotel, waited in the carpark for a bit, bailed and saw a white c34 with grey/black front end on the way to mundaring.

Did U turn back to the hotel to say hello but no one was there so went to freo for lunch...

Next time.

:action-smiley-069: That was me was running late saw you going the other way..... got there and no one around thought missed it so drove the twisty roads home.

try to catch up next time.

later