SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dose any 1 in wa have a factory s1 rear wheel drive stagea?

I am trying to get some parts off nissan for a s1 rwd. There is 3 types of the same thing i am after for a s1 stagea.

the help u can give me if u have a s1 rwd stagea is i need the vin number to work out what 1 fits what car.

i have a rs4 vin just need the rwd to find out the part numb

Lads & Lass`es JDM run on this coming SUNDAY

Sunday, January 15, 2012 12:00pm until 4:00pm.

JDMWA's first event for 2012 will be held on the 15th of January, JDMWA #5 Photoshoot Meet/Cruise.

Meetup at 12pm meet for a 1.30pm cruise departure from Karrinyup Shopping Centre Upstairs Carpark.

Reason being for the longer meet is that we have had a lot requests to make the meets longer for more photos and time for people to have a walk around/come down for a look

afterwards iam heading to any BBQ in arear to have a feed so your call on what happens after,

Cheers Chuckie.

PS there is a few Stagea going so hope few may come along ,

Think I saw you guys leaving freo ish area. Would have tagged along if a: I had turbos(prob quicker than a Stagea anyway:P), b: my car wasnt covered in 1000km worth of bugs at the time :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wats been happening stagea boys. action-smiley-069.gif

if this thread drops down any further i think tibi will call in chuck norris to give all of us roundhouse kicks.(just playin)nyaanyaa.gif

any meetups comin up?

ive seen a lot of stageas lately gives waves but no love back.

all good.

sweet as. have fun and take care out there matey,

Always :thumbsup:

a woop ass wens would be a good idea if all would like to see what there car is like over 400 m

lol my laggy auto ran consistent 15.5's with a 3.something 60' :O

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/390153-officially-unofficial-wt-friends-cruise/

Remember you guys (but not that Bubba guy who doesn't want to come anyway :nyaanyaa:) are more then welcome to join us this Sunday :thumbsup:

Bah Sunday is our last training session before we fly out, bring home the bling from Thailand is more important than you bishes :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...