SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sell my stagea if anyone knows someone who is interested send me a PM and i well tell them what has been done to her

2000 S2 rs4

asking $10000

120000km

• 1 month later...

Selling mine too..... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/403770-bayside-blue-prime-edition-25t-rs4v-original-car-few-mods/

2000 S2 25T-RS4 V, Prime Edition with all the fruit.

Follow post to car sales advert with lots of pics.

$14,000 137,000 km

Edited by Appealing

• 2 weeks later...

Posting to say G'day, moved across from NSW recently with my silver M35.

Enjoying the process of trying to get the car inspected and license changed to WA while having a 9-5 job...

Got an inspection this coming saturday so fingers crossed its all good.

I get the impression there isn't a whole lot of M35's over here...

Cheers

Nick

Failed the inspection on window tint being too dark on the rear windows. One would think if it was able to be complianced and registered in nsw with window tint as is it wouldn't be an issue, obviously not.

Can anyone recommend a decent/cheap window tinter, or somewhere not as an*l.

Thrilled about throwing a hundred bucks away...

Mechanic said 20% on the rear windows. Both driver and passenger windows have already had tint removed which was all the was required for compliance.

Auto power joondalup. Only place I could find open on a Saturday.

Have a bookIng already with a place up in gin gin just in case this happened, but no point throwing another 60 bucks away. So I guess I get the tint removed...

Hey Nick,

If your stagea is anything like mine, the rear windows do not have tint film on them. It's tinted glass (privacy glass in nissans terms) and im pretty sure every m35 came stock with the same, so there isnt even an option to get less tinted glass.

Edited by Ross

look around the edge of the glass. if its tint film u will see that it dose not go all the way to the end of the glass ( crago windows ) if its the rear doors take the trim off and u will see the same at the bottom of the glass

other wise maby try nissan and give the vin number and see if thay can tell if it was form factory

Edited by whitenight27