SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

Finally...

IMG_1367.jpg

Midland pits were a lot better to deal with than the other mob I went to... Went the extra mile to sort it all out for me this arvo.

Cheers

SWEET! :bunny:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend anywhere around the midland area thats good for fitting exhausts? Got an Apex-I that needs some new/modified mounts or hangers to fit correctly.

Cheers

Nick

Got an Apex-I that needs some new/modified mounts or hangers to fit correctly.

ss can be a hard to work with especially front pipe/dump, is it a full exhaust or catback?

is it M35 specific and if its just hangers any exhaust/muffler place can do it.

ss can be a hard to work with especially front pipe/dump, is it a full exhaust or catback?

is it M35 specific and if its just hangers any exhaust/muffler place can do it.

Just the catback, two of the hangers line up, and the two rear ones (supporting the cannon) do not fit the stock mounts, hectic work commitments mean I can only deal with it on weekends. Missed my opportunity this morning but will try next weekend.

Thinking of getting a new front pipe made up while I'm at it, any thoughts on what I should be looking at, wanting it quiet but just freer flowing.

Edited by NickM91

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All,

I've been on SAU for years but not really much of a poster as I've been into S13s and the like for pretty much for ever.

Picking up a S1 Stagea with all the options on Monday so figured it was time to check in and say hi!

Hi Everyone,

Name is Mazza just bought a Stagea 98 series 2 with genuine paperwork with 40,000ks from interstate and enjoyed the drive back. Wanting to get a towbar as we are into our quad bikes so can anyone please help me with things I need to get done.

Tow bar and does anyone know what the stagea's tow capacity is?

Turbo timer - where do I buy one and who can I get to put it in?

Cruise control?

Alarm fitted to my central locking?

And is there a pin code or something to make the dvd work in australian format?

All the help would be appreciated.

Thanks

U can get a alarm fitted with ur factory central locking but u will not be able to turn it off with the key buttons u will have to use the alarm remote.

Turbo timers are easy u can get 1 from just about any auto shop now a days.

Fitting is easy I can do it as that's what I did for a job before. But if u get the adaptor loom to fit Nissan its just plug and play easy.

look through this post to find out who can do a tow ball for u I remb there was something about it in hear.

Edited by whitenight27