SAU Community

Western Stagea`s

chuckie

Adelaide to kalgoorlie for $1400 seems a bit much, you might be able to shop it around more coz pretty sure I got quotes for $1400 for cars from Melbourne to perth and that was just a couple of online calculators on google :P mayb they are charging a preminum coz ur in the bush lol and not metropolitan area? Anyways, drive back from Adelaide coz think its only 1500 Kms or so ? So maybe 4-5 tanks of fuel at $90ish per tank ? U just gotta hope u get a really good one and not a dodgy one that dies on the nullabor haha

Didn't end up looking at whether there is any form of rac roadside assistance but i doubt it :/ and yeh Perth has fark all import places, and the ones in Perth seem stupidly overpriced and never any stageas unless u import it urself and that would prob cost bulk.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fly there and drive back, someone else I know did it to Melbourne got a yellow manual rs4 and got it back here cheaper then buying it in Perth, I do know an importer in Perth but you will get what you want but you will pay for it