SAU Community

What's The Best/easiest Site To Download Nissan Fast Software?

Got to step 5 and its comes up with box saying

Run-time error '339':

Component 'TabCtl32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly

Can any one help?

• Like 1

Thank to everyone pointing the way for basic Fast install but my s14 ADM vin is not recognised anyone have an idea of which of the other CDs I should be searching for as the drive flange I'm looking for comes in a few iterations?

BTW giong to download, just wondering which file/cd folder contains ADM data?

I uploaded Nissan FAST here for the Nissan SKYLINE and GTR Google + page:

Thanks - I've downloaded all files. After extracting the 5 part RAR file, I get iso disk images. There is a setup.exe file in each of the images, and they are all exactly the same size & a similar date / time stamp. - which one is the best to install? Are they for different markets (US & EUR) - if so what is each file? Each ISO file is quite different to the others.

Cheers

I uploaded Nissan FAST here for the Nissan SKYLINE and GTR Google + page:

Thanks - I've downloaded all files. After extracting the 5 part RAR file, I get iso disk images. There is a setup.exe file in each of the images, and they are all exactly the same size & a similar date / time stamp. - which one is the best to install? Are they for different markets (US & EUR) - if so what is each file? Each ISO file is quite different to the others.

Cheers

Any setup file should be fine. I don't remember having to setup multiple ISOs just one and used the main file to point to all the ISOs after installation.

The ISOs ARE FOR JDM vehicles including the Skylines. USA vehicles can be found on Courtesy Nissan's website (courtseyparts.com). I don't have the Eur ISOs. I apologize about that.

Any setup file should be fine. I don't remember having to setup multiple ISOs just one and used the main file to point to all the ISOs after installation.

The ISOs ARE FOR JDM vehicles including the Skylines. USA vehicles can be found on Courtesy Nissan's website (courtseyparts.com). I don't have the Eur ISOs. I apologize about that.

hi can i check...

u have the A1 etc rar files and the FAST2010disc1 etc rar files....are they the same? also when u click on info (within the program) what is the year of your databases? cheerios

slave cylinder and manual transmission illustrations come up with "illustrations cannot be found"

? :S

Do I have a strange VIN or something lol. Anyone got a 33 and been able to look at manual trans illustrations?

I was able to generate a manual transmission for a R33GTST without any issues.

I just used the search by parts function IIRC.

I would generate one for you but currently in Finland FTM so will have to wait until next year.

When I extract the RAR file (from the 5 part fast2010disks.partx.rar files), I get 7 different .iso files, as follows:

CA1001.iso

CAINF1001.iso

ELDVD1001.iso

EURINF1001,iso

GLDVD1001.iso

USDVD1001.iso

USINF1001.iso

Each of these iso files has a \FastPRG\Win2000\Setup\setp,exe (along with heaps of other files). These iso files are totally seperate to the A1, A2, A3, B1 & B2 isos.

My question is what are all these seperate isos for, and which one is the best to install?

When I extract the RAR file (from the 5 part fast2010disks.partx.rar files), I get 7 different .iso files, as follows:

CA1001.iso

CAINF1001.iso

ELDVD1001.iso

EURINF1001,iso

GLDVD1001.iso

USDVD1001.iso

USINF1001.iso

Each of these iso files has a \FastPRG\Win2000\Setup\setp,exe (along with heaps of other files). These iso files are totally seperate to the A1, A2, A3, B1 & B2 isos.

My question is what are all these seperate isos for, and which one is the best to install?

I think all of theses iso files are for the Canadian, European and US market. You may not want any of those because they do not have JDM listings.

hi can i check...

u have the A1 etc rar files and the FAST2010disc1 etc rar files....are they the same? also when u click on info (within the program) what is the year of your databases? cheerios

Honestly, I haven't used the program in some time. I do not currently have it installed. However, I have installed the program a couple of times in the past.

The 2010 program should be installed first. I remember using MagicISO for that. Once the program is installed you need to configure it and make the program load the appropriate Skyline CDs. I wanna say that I used MAGICISO to create the virtual drives for that as well.

Hi Ruben.

You back in the states mate?

Hey, mate. It's been a long time. glad to see that your builds is going so well. :-)

I recently installed a BNR34 MFD into my BNR32. Otherwise, everything is slow with my build.

I'm not in the states just yet but I hope I can pay a visit to Oz really next year.

CA1001.iso

CAINF1001.iso

ELDVD1001.iso

EURINF1001,iso

GLDVD1001.iso

USDVD1001.iso

USINF1001.iso

I believe I used the US or Canadian one per my preferred flavor of the English language. :-)

I think I installed in compatibility mode too.

The ISOs with the letters in front of them are for the JDM vehicles.

I don't have much need to look up numbers lately so I haven't installed it on my current system.

I was able to generate a manual transmission for a R33GTST without any issues.

I just used the search by parts function IIRC.

I would generate one for you but currently in Finland FTM so will have to wait until next year.

I can find the parts (in desc search) but the illustration doesnt exist for whatever reason..... strange

• 1 month later...

Here is what I did and this works in windows 64 bit systems so no messing around with virtual windows setup which is a pain in the ass.

NISSAN FAST 2010 and A1, A2, A3, B1, B2 CDs

This will install on 32-bit and 64-bit systems.

http://depositfiles.com/files/c3dqowelq

(this will be approx. 1GB in size)

Instructions

• Open the NISSAN_FAST_2010_A1_A2_A3_B1_B2.zip file.
  • Extract/Drag the 'NISSAN' folder to your local disk (E.g. C:\ drive).
  • Navigate to 'C:\NISSAN\FASTPRG\WIN2000\SETUP' and open 'SETUP.EXE'.
  • Click 'Next' a few times and complete the setup.
  • Navigate to 'C:\NISSAN' and open 'Nfset'.
  • Select the 'CD-ROM SETUP' tab and add all CDs from 'C:\NISSAN\CD' (A1, A2, A3, B1, B2) by selecting 'Browse' for each drive number.
  • This step is not necessary. In 'Control Panel' open your 'Fonts' folder. Click on 'Font Settings' and make sure 'Hide fonts based on language settings' is unchecked. While in Nfset, click on the 'ALL' tab and select 'MS Gothic' as the font and script to Japanese
  • Now open 'Nissan Menu' from the Start menu.

Hopefully I've explained this as easy as possible and didn't miss any steps.

Cheers,

Ants

I've been trying to download this for the past couple of days but it always gets to 50mb and stops downloading, does anyone have a torrent for this one as I'm using windows 8 and this one apparently works on windows 8, or should I just bite the bullet and pay the $11 premium membership and hopefully it downloads, thanks.

I've been trying to download this for the past couple of days but it always gets to 50mb and stops downloading, does anyone have a torrent for this one as I'm using windows 8 and this one apparently works on windows 8, or should I just bite the bullet and pay the $11 premium membership and hopefully it downloads, thanks.

You tried the link I posted for the files?

I just installed this last week so I know the files work.

You'll need to download MagicDisc, at least 1 2010 file, install via the setup file (I used windows 2k setup), decompress all the letter files into sub directories of the main FAST directory (i.e. c:\fast\A2), edit the NFS.EXE file to point to the sub directories where you decompressed the files, then start the program.

• 3 months later...

Bit of a thread bump for anyone with the same issue as me (can't see geabox illustrations)

It looks like you can either get an R33 S2 Vin and use that, or click the disc icon on the top toolbar which lets you select what model you want to look at. When you go to R33 and go to the gearbox illustrations then you will see a menu asking you to choose what model you want to look at. Just go to RB25DET.MT.F5 that is 9501 model onwards. You will get the illustrations this way

I installed Fast on my new computer last night and while having a play I worked this out

I'm not sure if the original issue I was having was to do with having a Series 1 or what, but I'm 99% sure there is no difference in the S2 box so shouldn't have a problem

Hope this helps anyone having issues

• 1 month later...

Here is what I did and this works in windows 64 bit systems so no messing around with virtual windows setup which is a pain in the ass.

NISSAN FAST 2010 and A1, A2, A3, B1, B2 CDs

This will install on 32-bit and 64-bit systems.

http://depositfiles.com/files/c3dqowelq

(this will be approx. 1GB in size)

Instructions

• Open the NISSAN_FAST_2010_A1_A2_A3_B1_B2.zip file.
  • Extract/Drag the 'NISSAN' folder to your local disk (E.g. C:\ drive).
  • Navigate to 'C:\NISSAN\FASTPRG\WIN2000\SETUP' and open 'SETUP.EXE'.
  • Click 'Next' a few times and complete the setup.
  • Navigate to 'C:\NISSAN' and open 'Nfset'.
  • Select the 'CD-ROM SETUP' tab and add all CDs from 'C:\NISSAN\CD' (A1, A2, A3, B1, B2) by selecting 'Browse' for each drive number.
  • This step is not necessary. In 'Control Panel' open your 'Fonts' folder. Click on 'Font Settings' and make sure 'Hide fonts based on language settings' is unchecked. While in Nfset, click on the 'ALL' tab and select 'MS Gothic' as the font and script to Japanese
  • Now open 'Nissan Menu' from the Start menu.

Hopefully I've explained this as easy as possible and didn't miss any steps.

Cheers,

Ants

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I ran into a problem with Step 7. "MS Gothic" is not an option for fonts, and no matter what I pick, Japanese is not an option for the script. Fast is working, but most of the tabs are showing in Japanese characters. Any work around for this?

Thanks!

You have to download the font, but I could only find it on the Microsoft site and it cost money so I couldnt be bothered. Unless someone has a link to a site where you can get the write font