SAU Community

Russman's Time Attack Build

Russman

It must be available given there were quite a few local cars using it at the event. Anyway just a suggestion.

Never head of it? I've head of divinilite or something. Basically composite foam that you can glass or cf over.

It's an aluminium honeycombe, I won't dilute your thread with random pic's but throw alumalite splitter into google :)

Edited by DCIEVE

• 3 weeks later...

just checked out your lap at WTAC thats pretty impressive well done mate will be good to see this in real for SAU nationals

top effort to you and your team

Thanks mate. SAU nats will be a good event. I'm a first timer at Wakefield so looking forward to seeing if I can challenging the sydney guys. I know a lot of the fast RWD guys from Sydney so I'll be lurking in their pit garages for all the driving tips :)

edit: Just put a forum name to a real name when I saw on sau nats website you are a featured entry. I'll need to get some tips from you as well!

Thanks mate. SAU nats will be a good event. I'm a first timer at Wakefield so looking forward to seeing if I can challenging the sydney guys. I know a lot of the fast RWD guys from Sydney so I'll be lurking in their pit garages for all the driving tips :)

edit: Just put a forum name to a real name when I saw on sau nats website you are a featured entry. I'll need to get some tips from you as well!

boxhead would have this covered