DivHunter

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah its shit now, I was apart of the beta testers

Grinding tanks takes for ever they didn't fix an invisibility bug whereby a stationary tank can shoot you and your about 20m away and you still can't see him

I still play it as it is a bit of fun, and load up fraps just in case you need to take a Ss of some tk'er

It's not a bug as such but I feel the cammo and spotting system could use a fair bit of work. There does also seem to be an issue with some people having tanks disappear when they shouldn't. I have not had that.

I love the guys sitting in heavy tanks or tanks 2-3 tiers above mine and they say 'go scout' why don't you go scout, I'll just be finding that there is a guy, somewhere, that can 1-shot me. Somehow I manage to never be the top tier tank.

Edited by DivHunter

Ah and how long have you been playing, 1 weekend trust me its a bug

People having tanks disappear is due to radio range, if your radio only goes say 300m and your teamate goes further then they will disappear

Ah and how long have you been playing, 1 weekend trust me its a bug

People having tanks disappear is due to radio range, if your radio only goes say 300m and your teamate goes further then they will disappear

I am aware of radio range and how it works, there are a small amount of people that both know how the spotting system works and have experienced tanks out in the open inside a very short range disappearing without cover. Most reports of invisible tanks are just due to not understanding how the system works.

well give it some time dude i don't mean to sound harsh to you

me and my old man have been playing for sometime now maybe 10 months they didn't used to be invisible but once patch borked the spotting system and TD's seem to be the most effected

Group: Beta Testers

Active Posts: 38 (0.18 per day)

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have been playing this a fair bit and it's still really fun.

I have lured 5 others into World of Tanks. My uncle even bought a new PC purely to play WoT :rofl: