World Of Tanks

DivHunter

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waht I find funny is how they call it a Platoon.

Platoon means Infantry/people etc.

Vehicles are always /Regiments/Wings/Squadrons/Troops

A Troop being the equivilant of a Platoon

Not that 99% of people would know that...but I lol'd

Also.....with Experience points....Do you get more for being in a higher Teired battle or does it not matter, if my puny little PZIII is up against T29/KV3's etc

Seems to have a lot more to do with credits than experience when facing higher tier enemies.

Many armies still use and definitely did use platoons for tanks in WW2.

Edited by DivHunter

yeah i too like my arty

>>Madaz<<

I am usually a stat whore but using the BT-7 and A-20 that went out the window with their 2% survival rates :rofl:

I find that playing solo I get a lot more victories than being in a platoon but I platoon nearly all the time, usually with the same or higher teir tanks which makes being top of tier rare indeed. Until I get my T-54 :wub:

I don't play arty much but I'll probably grind out the S-51 with the KV rather than going down the Russian arty tree. only up to the Grille for the Germans. I have no American tanks atm apart from the M7.

Picked up the KV-3, bitterly disappointing not being able to mount the 107 without the track, it's a very ordinary tank when stock.

For you beginner types I strongly suggest getting an M2 Light, eliting it and then roflstomping other lowbies in Tier 1 filled matches. You are faster, have the same gun as the medium that cannot be matched with T1s and the T1 guns take a number of shots to kill you. It's the poor man's version of buying the Hotchkiss and grinding out the xp to skip all the shit tanks.