SAU Community

World Of Tanks

DivHunter

My uncle had a similar thing but it was ALL tanks, he could only see shadows, turned on V-sync and it worked. No sense was made that day.

Also BL-9 = Great Success :banana:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone bought gold for WOT? Is it worth it? and finally is the Lowe actually the good credit farmer some say it is.

Heres my profile

yes

and hell yes

worldoftanks20110521015.jpg

and it is tough as well

worldoftanks20110601191.jpg

I still haven't got my KV.

Game shits me with its lag, my lack of skill and the fact I'm constantly bottom on the list surrounded by big fk off tanks.

Also is there somewhere to block certain people from being on your team?

Keep on getting 1 same f**kwit in a beginner tank constantly messing around & blocking me on purpose...

:rant:

Edited by Mayuri Krab

All Telstra customers are getting lag at different times of day lately. It's not really a WoT issue, it's a Telstra issue. If you are connecting via Internode, iiNET etc there is no problem.

We should have a Lowe party, make a few platoons and que up together. :teehee:

Forever a Lowe

its the Lowe a premium tank

if you mean is - then yes @ 7500 gold - but with it i can make alot more money than converting 7500 gold would get me

Those 'self-righteous, self-made moderators' are starting to piss me off!

I can't use my Lowe (or any premium tank) since every time I do one such ass kunt on the team will start shooting me mumbling his speech about how I'm messing up the balance of the game & he is doing the right thing by making the game fair... & when I kill him, I get reported for team killing...

Bunch of whining f**k wits!

Those 'self-righteous, self-made moderators' are starting to piss me off!

I can't use my Lowe (or any premium tank) since every time I do one such ass kunt on the team will start shooting me mumbling his speech about how I'm messing up the balance of the game & he is doing the right thing by making the game fair... & when I kill him, I get reported for team killing...

Bunch of whining f**k wits!

I...never ever get this in my Lowe. Also let them shoot you, they will turn blue, then kill them.

I had an M6 shoot a team mate (not kill) then shoot my VK3601H, he turned blue, I ended him. Feels good man.

Don't TK, it's not a report system, it's automatic now and you can get banned.

I have just got some low tier premiums and I think alot funner than high tier battles as everyone rushes and doesn't camp

I got the t2 light and hotchkiss

the t2 light is the fastest tank in the game and in t1-t2 battles you drive circles around enemy tanks

and the Hotchkiss is like a mini maus as it has so much armour 95% of all tanks you vs can't penertrate your armour :P

I have just got some low tier premiums and I think alot funner than high tier battles as everyone rushes and doesn't camp

I got the t2 light and hotchkiss

the t2 light is the fastest tank in the game and in t1-t2 battles you drive circles around enemy tanks

and the Hotchkiss is like a mini maus as it has so much armour 95% of all tanks you vs can't penertrate your armour :P

I hated the T2, autocannons FTL. I have seen bugger all Hotchkiss in my M2 Light since the patch as they are reportedly more often in T3/4 matches than T1/2 these days. Probably easier to get into the T1/2 games with it in our time zone though.

I almost want to rebuy the MS-1, put the 45mm on it with gold rounds just to make Hotchkiss users cry.

• 2 weeks later...

Has any tried that other heavy premium tank in the same tier as the Lowe?

I think it is a USSR one?

Has more armor than the Lowe, but weaker gun.

I feel like buying one premium tank for every tier (that has one) & just has a massive armor advantage over everyone else & just act like arsehole :whistling:

ive never had my own team kill my lowe

but 50% of games theres always one 12 year old who doesnt get pocket money or his mummy doesnt want to use her credit card to buy the lowe who has a bit of a sook about wallet warrioring, even though if someone gave him a lowe he would use it and change his tune instantly.