SAU Community

S A U N S W - Wakefield Trackday Number 2 For 2011

N1GTR

Im out :rant: , my timing belt tensioner just failed. I'm unable to get a refund so if anyone wants a spot pm me or call 0434072251

We had a similar problem with numbers last event too. Matt did a post on the Renew site but didn't get any response at all.

I plan to discuss this at the SAU General Meeting as the photographers do such a great job, but asking them to spend 3 days doing photos for very little isn't a fair deal. I will try to propose a few alternatives to the club so that we can retain their awesome services.

But this time we will be sans SAU club photography.

Be sure to come to the AGM to voice your opinion on our options.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im out :rant: , my timing belt tensioner just failed. I'm unable to get a refund so if anyone wants a spot pm me or call 0434072251

that sucks :(

Anyone still wanting to come along give Steveo a call ....with this spot I there are either 2 or 3 still available. Or if you feel brave just come along....

Or if you feel brave just come along....

Guaranteed to get atleast half a days action as cars start dropping out...

Congrats SAU!! Looks like some super fast times from both SAU and RENEW.

I'm sure i can speak on behalf of Matt also, sorry we could not make it down today guys. We love you all but expense wise i am broke ($1400 for a new clutch/ clutch change in my evo) and as i live in manly it's a good 3 hour drive, long day walking around, 3-4 days of retouching and editing and for what would of been something like $40, it just didn't seem viable.

I believe we are actually helping you guys out by doing such great deals on photos (normally charge $50 a disc) that are not just simple amateur photos but photos that are on par with magazine type photos.

We love coming down and having a chat and of course it's not all about the money, but at the minimum, travel costs need to be covered.

I hope that next track day we can gain some more interest!

We will both be at texi as it's a lot more local so if you want to have a chat just come up to me or Matt (Matts the ugly one!!!!).

Great run day, thanks to RENEW & SAU members that organised it!

Funny the top 4 SAU cars are not Skylines one was even a Mazda buts it’s ok Neil I still support SAU driving an old rotor , where are all the fast Skylines hiding?

That S15's an ANIMAL!

Kory you are soooooo right. I tried to take a couple of photos between video and well, most of mine simply turn out rubbish compared to you guys. We'll be discussing at the AGM to try and sort out an equitable arrangement so that we can continue to enjoy you and Matt's work.

Condolences to the poor yellow Mazda. I saw him walk away but does anyone know him / know if he's alright?

Yeah he was helping clean up when we were cleaning up the fluids off the track. He will probably be a bit sore tomorrow. From what I saw of it earlier it seemed to have a lot of body roll, hope they got home ok

Gregs S15 is great, just needs that rear diffuser finished and it will look so damn awesome

All the fast skylines are in garages with broken stuff lol. Was good to catch up with everyone again. Nut I apologize in advance if anyone catches my aids lol