SAU Community

S A U N S W - Wakefield Trackday Number 2 For 2011

N1GTR

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, time to mark reserves on the SAU GoProHD cameras. We have three of them for rent. Rental is $35 for the day. I will bring them to the track and help you set it up and learn how to work it.

They have a 16 gig card which is good for about 2 hrs of 720p HD video. That's about how long the battery will last too.

If you want to reserve one, pm me your details. See me and pay cash on the day.

If you want the video on the day then bring a BIG USB drive. Otherwise I will burn a set of DVD's for you and mail it back to you.

PM sent!

Entrants List updated as of May 16th from RENEW..

For those of you with Waiting on payment confirmation, give it a few days till the next update and if it still has not shown up please PM me so I can chase it up.. Thanks guys

oh and ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!!!

I'm just bringing my little proton hatchback and my brother is bringing his over powered, under braked and under tyred GTiR Pulsar

The over powered underbraked and undertired Gtir is awesome!

As sad as it is to admit I kinda miss that car. It made me laugh everytime you opened the throttle and gate started belching to atmosphere!

Hey folks - I need to get commitment numbers on the photography. Everyone loves getting pics of your car going 11ty at the track.

Last time we only barely got enough takers so we need to get commitment numbers in order to make it worth while for our photographers to make the trek to Goulburn.

PM me your name and car and I'll see you on the day.

WakefieldDVDOffer.jpg

Entrants List updated as of May 16th from RENEW..

For those of you with Waiting on payment confirmation, give it a few days till the next update and if it still has not shown up please PM me so I can chase it up.. Thanks guys

oh and ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!!!

Noob alert...

where do I find the entrants list to confirm names?!