SAU Community

Group A Commodore (Mock Up): Original Aerotech Buckets And Rims (Nsv Build) $2G Ono

Currently in Sydney

2G firm....

original aerotech buckets

VN group A (NSV build with build plate)

original CSA alloys...

identical interor to orginal and exterior with all badges...

(seats alone would be worth at least 4g........)

143000km

chris

email: [email protected]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know.... i had some on face book but the pics have vannished due to my Facebook account being hacked and/ or it being monitored by the feds / acers/ asio/ asssic / dsto intelligence surveilance and recon etc... will post them up when i can find them.....

the seats and rims are phat.... best buckets i have ever sat in from a factory spec car..... they are awesome....

• 2 weeks later...

no do not have any dyno sheets... it is prob not more than 120 kw at the wheels with the current set up... if need be i can get you a VP commodore motor with a twin turbo sr20 set up with dump pipes and cooler and piping aswell as braided lines that has been pro built for about 1600 more... that should be good for a safe 200kw at the wheels.... not bad for 3500 approx all up....

chris 0478058818

Hi, can the stock R33 cat be included in this sale?

probably the only thing you would ever get related to gina -- some stocky exhaust part - (catconverter) and if you did happen to get sum, no doubt you would pay for it too............

pics of car please?

i have lost the cable that connects my phone to my computer so hence can not load photos of the car.... as soon as i find this cable i will upload.... for some reason the photos on face book that i have of the car are not supported on this site???

But dyno sheets help us tell how the car drives! It's an important part of selling a car, how else are we going to be able to tell how it behaves on the road?

it is an unmodded stockish Group A where everything is identical to the real thing except for the transmission, motor and the steering whee (it was built by Northern SPecial Vehicles and has a build plate.....

if it had been modded and had been retuned due to having some form of engine management i would defenitely put in a dyno sheet... and if you were looking for a high hp car for either track. drift or drat (which this is not) i would agree with you that a dyno sheet is a must to determine how it behaves etc.....

However i know that you are being a smart arse product of a wank stain and put this comment in for a laugh due to the comments which started the macdoogle files hehehehehee... have a good day smart arse!!!