SAU Community

Group A Commodore (Mock Up): Original Aerotech Buckets And Rims (Nsv Build) $2G Ono

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The fers feds have hacked my facebook and deleted all of the other photos that i had, as a result i can not upload them (because they no longer exist) i hav also had my gym bag and contents which included a cable to connect my phone to my computer go missing aswell and as a result i can no longer upload the photos that i have on my phone.... pretty sure it was the feds that have been trying to make a

mess of my life...

bwahahahahahaha thats some good shit right there.

dude im sure you have a camera phone? just take a pic with that

• 2 weeks later...

bwahahahahahaha thats some good shit right there.

dude im sure you have a camera phone? just take a pic with that

I do have a camera phone but i have lost the cable... i will send pics via picture SMS if need be... Give me a call on my new number 0466915251......... the old one was too hacked and had over $1000 worth of bill which i did not pay so the thing was cut off.

chris

$700 located in mackay... currently no rego and i am unable to drive (police man took my number plates LOL) it is currently stuck near a cane field 50km from mackay and i have to have it towed. Will cost $300 ono to tow and hence will not sell for less than $700...

call on 0466915251, note has aerotech bucket seats in good condition and original group a rims and exhaust.... those alone would be worth alot more than $700..... any way i need it gone unfortunately....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• This is completely different to their OG approach. I have the R&D/guinea pig  set of MCA Blue coilovers in my stagea from about 9 years ago. Josh started with a rough R33 spec valving figure and spring rates (which was 10/8kg). We went for a whiteknuckled test drive through the Landsborough hinterland before he decided needed more valving and less spring. Eventually settled for 7/5kg springs and a bunch more valving (unsure of figures). I was running on some Tein Superwagon coilovers at the time and the difference was night and day. And after going for a ride with a fellow stagea chum who runs BC golds, i still believe the MCA Blues i have are still by far a better ride. As for Voston, as far as i am aware, that is their budget brand and nothing like the Pro series they offer now, or anything like the Blue/Red or Gold series back in the day
    • I had teins on my Forester turbo, loved them to a degree because of the EDFC.  Well 2yrs ago my son realigned my suspension geometry for me resulting in two non serviceable coil overs. Was not going to replace with more teins as I hated the ‘crunches’ and through your spine stiff as a mofo impacts. So, I spoke to MCA and they set me up with some soft street duty coil overs for about $2,400. Night and day but still on the stiffer side
    • I'd verify how invested in exactly 9.5 he is if it turns out to be a massive amount more effort to go 9.5 vs 9.0 or 10.0.  He may have just said that as a suggestion not realising it'll be a huge deal to go specifically there when half a point either side isn't so bad.
    • Absolutely baffles me why they deleted the forum. the facebook group can be kind of helpful, but you get too many bellend's spreading the wrong information.
    • I think so, I'll have a look when I'm home later. I wrote a post on the now defunct Haltech forum detailing this, very useful they deleted it lol.