SAU Community

V35 Gt350 Skyline

And besides there is too much "thats awesome bro" comments on this forum in general...I give my honest opinion about everything...because I feel that if you put yourself out in the public like this forum you should expect some less than "omg you car is da bestttsset thing evor"

Otherwise we would have a forum full of arrogant dicks who think they are better than anyone else

If you have a search around and look at the EGO's of some GTR owners on here...and EVERY R35 owner on here all think they are top dog and cant handle people like me saying I dont like the R35

Hell I drive a Soarer...Im used to people saying what a piece of shit...untill they go go for a drive in one and realise that it doesnt have rattles like a millionaires baby It wont spin a bearing first time to take a corner quick etc

• 3 months later...

hey guys this is my first topic lol

iv just brought a 2003 v35 gt350 coupe skyline

im a p plater and as i no i can put a turbo on it due to the law

i was just wondering if anyone could help me get the the most kWh i can get

out of the car until i can turbo

at the moment its around 206kWh stock

thanks

You could essentially look @ either the v35 section of the forum / look up g35driver..

Most common mods which occur first are

Exhaust + HFC / Test pipes (some say replacing the stock cats with HFCs / Test pipes is better than going exhaust + stock pipes. each to their own really lol)

Ztube + pod / panel filter (CAI)

5/16 plenum spacer

that should give you enough without killing yourself.