SAU Community

1 Din

hey guys

just wanted to know if any one knew of any 1 DIN with DVD and ipod/ipod usb with no screen or one that have a video out from ipod or use coz i have a screen in my car and want its to show tho that if its a small screen than thats ok i just want it to b able to play tho my screen i have

thank guys

I've only found JVC AVX-77, which has bluetooth, iPod and a 7" touch screen. I'm after something similar, as I have a factory screen. If you come up with anything else, post it up because I'm keen.

hey

i think i have have its Kenwoods KIV-700 and yer i have the factory pop up in the R34 it has ipod and its a 1 din with a 3" and its has a ipod video out but i think its just the ipod video not just copy whats on the screen

http://au.kenwood.com/Car_Entertainment/1DIN_Receivers/KIV-700

let me konw if you found any others

Damn. Doesn't play DVDs. Everything else looks good!

I think I'm going to have to go with an AVX-77. Even a couple of forum sponsors told me thats all they could find in any of their catalogues.

If you don't want Bluetooth though there are a couple of Pioneer, Kenwood and JVC options. Problem for me is deck + handsfree = same price as the JVC. So no point.

too much of a pain. I used to work in a dvd shop, have tons of DVDs, don't want to have to convert everything.

tons of blu ray too but good luck getting a car player!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I ended up going for a Clarion VZ400A, which has DVD, CD, Bluetooth, iPod/USB, AV In/Out, Camera in and 7" fold out screen.

Got it all wired in last weekend and it's a great unit! Highly recommended!

JVC do a no screen DVD player with ipod/bluetooth/stacker options. it is a KD-DV5506.

Not a bad unit, but it is very slow to read things such as CD/DVD/ipod. Also with the ipod control it loads the pics in the mp3 file which takes 3-5seconds. Problem is that you cant change tracks within this time. You'll also see in the below pics that is has USB and AV line in. JVC do a ipod/iphone cable for USB/AV in, i don't have the part number for that though.

I'll be modding mine to do USB and line in from the rear with an iphone dock as I hate cables in the cabin.

Also to add, you'll need to get the bluetooth/handsfree kit to intergrate phone calls. You'll need the JVC adaptor KS-BTA200.

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg