SAU Community

Sau Tas Track Day #2

zoidbergmerc

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys,

Seeing as the last track day was a raging success I was thinking we should do it again.

I've added a poll to ask what track you think we should go to. I'm still in favour of Baskerville because it's closer to home and there is less things to run in to.

June 12th seems like a good day for it too. Both tracks are free from what I can see.

Cheers,

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Guys,

Seeing as the last track day was a raging success I was thinking we should do it again.

I've added a poll to ask what track you think we should go to. I'm still in favour of Baskerville because it's closer to home and there is less things to run in to.

June 12th seems like a good day for it too. Both tracks are free from what I can see.

Cheers,

this is a disolution the same as the drift guys. Symmons actualy has better run offs and the sand traps actualy stop cars. its been a while since a car has made as big a mess of itself as the Shaw s13 recently. Not having a go but just taking the bad omen off the track.

i want to do symmons one day this year...BUT..atm my car is not up for the high speed nature of it yet.. need to fix the gremlins before risking the long trip.

ive driven both tracks now and the speed is very similar. the back straight of barsky for me was 190 ish which is very similar to symmons depending on wind.

the long trip is another aspect. you guys could hire a room at cosy cabbins. cheap as chips.

ive only recently driven Barsky in lap mode and i can say its a far more exciting track for the driver. there is more to be gained/ learnt as an amature/ enthusist.

im very keen to bring my car back and try again.

its just a pitty that the track has a rubbish surface and that its subject to changing weather conditions every 5 mins.

+1 for barsky

this is a disolution the same as the drift guys. Symmons actualy has better run offs and the sand traps actualy stop cars. its been a while since a car has made as big a mess of itself as the Shaw s13 recently. Not having a go but just taking the bad omen off the track.

Well that's a load off, I'm already peeing my pants about drifting there.

just had a look at cams calendar and june 11th is drift prac day at symmons. not sure if this will afect any of you guys but thought id mention it.

i will definatly be out if it is june 12th. that said dont arange it around me.

im keen, i have brake pads now!!

will sort out my surging issues and see if i cant manage a doule-digit lap time!!! i.e less than 100 seconds ^.^

I might consider a go at baskerville if I get car running nice for this one. Seems baskerville got plenty of run off room for me to learn to use this thing called boost lol.

Need to get new coilpacks and possibly exhaust gasket and evaluate performance first though.

Yea need somewhere to really let loose and learn to drive the R32. I have only had a starlet and hilux so stepping up to a turbo 6 cylinder from the NA 4 cylinders is abit of a challenge for me atm still.